“Room smelled”

Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
“Room smelled”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night to attend a soccer tournament. We were provided a non-smoking room but it still smelled like smoke. The beds and linens were comfortable and clean though. I believe the smell was in the rugs or drapes. Either way I won't stay there again since it was almost $160 for one night. I expect better for a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank janiceh804

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Bastrop, Texas
Reviewed 29 May 2014

First Off I Work At A Hampton In Texas And We Are #1 In Our City So Its Safe To Say My Standards Are Set Pretty High. I Stayed There May 2nd 3rd And 4th And Let Me Tell You It Was Great All 3 Days. To Start Off We Arrived Around Midnight And The Night Audit Gentleman Was GREAT! He Was So Friendly And Made Us Feel Welcome! The Rooms Were Very Fresh And Clean You Can Tell They Have Very Good Housekeeping! Every Time I Had A Qustion Or Needed Something They Were Polite And Had The Answer I Was Looking For! We Were Original Only Supposed To Be There For 2 Nights But Problems Came Up And We Needed To Stay Another Night And It Was No Problem At All The Young Lady And The Gentleman With His Arm In A Sling (I Hope Hes Okay!) At The Desk On The Evening Shift Changed Our Reservation! It Was So Refreshing After A Hard Day! Next Time I Am In Leesburg I Will Stay Here No If Ands Or Buts About It!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Oak Ridge, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Hampton Inns are my primary selection for good value at a reasonable price for business travel. Everything I require for efficient and comfortable travel is included. Leesburg is located near standard franchise shopping and restaurants. The down town 2 miles away has some more charming choices for anyone with a more adventurous spirit. This Hampton Inn is in great shape and well run.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Falmouth,MA.
Reviewed 15 May 2014

this place was chosen by friends for a wedding but other than friendly people behind the desk, this place was not worth coming back. rooms not very soundproof, EVERYTHING could be heard from the room above us, doors slamming all night made sleeping tough and breakfast each morning was cold and poor quality. Cold eggs and bacon so thin I thought I was eating paper. pay more and get more I hope

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank PiierreFalmouth_MA_
Mechanicsville, United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

The hotel was clean and the staff was nice. I was very happy with our stay. There were a lot of breakfast options in the morning, more than the usual continental breakfast would have. The AC unit in our room was loud, but other than that, everything was fine.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Forest, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Friendly staff, clean rooms, good breakfast and conveniently located. The hotel is about 30 minutes from Dulles Airport and easy to get to. The hotel is located close to the large outlet mall and within walking/running distance of the W&OD trail.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Welland, Canada
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Enjoyed the stay. Staff were friendly and efficient and accomodating to my request for a main floor room. The hotel is located behind the Hilton.
The pool area was clean and nice. Leesburg shopping and dining areas, as well as downtown are a few minutes away.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg
#3 of 7 in Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dulles - North/Loudoun
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!