“Just good” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg
New York City, New York
“Just good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

We had a nice stay at this hotel. The staff was friendly, the room was clean and big, and the free breakfast was standard fare. The complimentary tea and coffee in the lobby was very nice. Some minors quibbles: slow wifi, slow elevator, loud AC in the room, styrofoam and plastic utensils at breakfast. I would recommend this hotel if you're looking for a nice and affordable place to stay for a couple of nights.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Woodbine, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

We were hosting a wedding within the Leesburg area. The Hampton staff was very accommodating with the wedding room block, keeping us current on who had reserved rooms and helping us in reserving the Potomac Room the day after the wedding for a brunch. All of the guest were pleased with the hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Columbia, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Everyone was very nice & helpful. Great Managers reception in the evening & breakfast in the morning. We were able to conduct our group meeting over business with a breakfast that was varied and delicious.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Disappointed this stay wasn't as good as we had expected. Upon arrival both the toilet and the tub were backed up in our room. During check in we inquired about the pool/hot tub operation and non one mentioned that the hot tub was out of service, which we found out a few hours later when all 6 of us (2 rooms of ladies) went down to soak before our half marathon the next morning. The towels in the pool area were only slightly bigger than hand towel size and non absorbent. Upon returning the next day, after hour marathon (2pm), we found we had been checked out of our rooms, even though we had prepaid for a 2 night stay. The housekeeping service had not yet been to our room and we had no clean towels. The housekeeper, who was on our floor, refused to give us towels claiming something about the machine and they had no extras. The front desk had to be called to bring us towels. The location was convenient to where we need to be and fairly accessible. The included breakfast was adequate and the room was comfortable.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Clermont, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

We were in town for a destination race, and I had booked 3 rooms. One room for one night, two rooms for two. When we checked in we saw the empty cookie tray, asked if there would be more, and was told no they are only served in the afternoon. Okay, no problem, so we all went to make a tea as we had been traveling all day. All of them were empty or cold. Whatever, up to our rooms we go. One room had standing water in the tub, the other smelled of cigarettes. So we threw on our bathing suits to go to the pool, while we waited them to fix the shower. The hot tub they told us was working was not. We went back to the rooms over an hour later, and they were just sending up someone to fix the tub.
Next day we left our rooms before 6:00am. We returned about 2:00, and there was the cookie tray with one lone cookie and 6 gals who we're craving a sugar fix after running a half marathon. When we asked if they could make more we were told, No. But isn't 2:00pm the afternoon???? Whatever, I get to my room and what do you know, I can't get in! We try our other key, and called down stairs. They checked us out! The receptionist said we were only booked for one night. It wasn't until I told her to look up the portfolio that she realized their mistake. We got into the room, and it hadn't been serviced. Of course not, they had us checked out! I went and asked housekeeping for extra towels, SHE REFUSED! Seriously? I had to call front desk to get
some.
Oh and I almost forgot, I know it's hard to believe there could something more, our AC kept cutting out. We kept sweating through the night.
The next morning we were happy to check out, and even though I never got a cookie, they did give me a nice allergy attack. This Hilton Honors
member was not impressed.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Loper051
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel for one night to attend a soccer tournament. We were provided a non-smoking room but it still smelled like smoke. The beds and linens were comfortable and clean though. I believe the smell was in the rugs or drapes. Either way I won't stay there again since it was almost $160 for one night. I expect better for a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

2 Thank janiceh804
Bastrop, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

First Off I Work At A Hampton In Texas And We Are #1 In Our City So Its Safe To Say My Standards Are Set Pretty High. I Stayed There May 2nd 3rd And 4th And Let Me Tell You It Was Great All 3 Days. To Start Off We Arrived Around Midnight And The Night Audit Gentleman Was GREAT! He Was So Friendly And Made Us Feel Welcome! The Rooms Were Very Fresh And Clean You Can Tell They Have Very Good Housekeeping! Every Time I Had A Qustion Or Needed Something They Were Polite And Had The Answer I Was Looking For! We Were Original Only Supposed To Be There For 2 Nights But Problems Came Up And We Needed To Stay Another Night And It Was No Problem At All The Young Lady And The Gentleman With His Arm In A Sling (I Hope Hes Okay!) At The Desk On The Evening Shift Changed Our Reservation! It Was So Refreshing After A Hard Day! Next Time I Am In Leesburg I Will Stay Here No If Ands Or Buts About It!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Homewood Suites by Hilton Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg
Comfort Suites Leesburg
#3 of 7 in Leesburg
Clarion Inn Historic Leesburg
SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Leesburg? Share your experiences!