“Great place for large groups. We always get pizza and cheese fries”
Review of Ledo Pizza

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #163 of 214 Restaurants in Leesburg
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
“Great place for large groups. We always get pizza and cheese fries”
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

My kids love Ledos so we go a few times a year and meet up with family and friends. Very reasonably priced. My favorite is a small pizza with everything (ask for precooked bacon). Their back room is perfect for our large casual group. My son who doesn't eat pizza loves their Mac and Cheese w/apple slices (just Kraft).

Visited April 2013

Leesburg, Virginia
“My second favorite big-scale pizza!”
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

This time around, my fiancé and spilt two person size pizzas- chicken and Roma tomato, and a bacon barbecue chicken pizza. I'm a sucker for the chicken and Roma tomato; there's something about the simplicity of a small square of pizza with a perfectly sized tomato slice and chunk of chicken. Consume, repeat. The BBQ one was also good, and they did *not* skimp on the bacon.
For the uninitiated, in the interest of knowing what you're getting yourself into, all the offerings are with their signature thin-crust dough. I enjoy it, but I could see how someone might be disappointed if they were expecting "normal" crust.

Wash. DC
“Pizza OK just not anything special.”
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Title says it all.
Service OK but slow.
Lots of better pizza joints around.
Not bad just nothing noteworthy.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank gary0529
virginia
“Great pizza, no delivery”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

I have them cater my poker parties, get pizza well done, an option, their brownies are the best anywhere.

Visited December 2011
Virginia
“WE LOVE LEDOS”
Reviewed 21 April 2009

If it's a family restaurant you're looking for, Ledo's is the BEST! Good food at reasonable prices! We love it, and so does our picky 5 year old daughter.