“DON'T!!! I REALLY MEAN DON'T EVER STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I can't recommend this hotel to even an enemy!!! The staff and policies here are terrible. The worst I've ever experienced, and I stay in hotels an average of 300 nights a year for my job. I pulled of the interstate to get a room and needed to use re restroom before I checked in. THEY WOULD NOT LET ME!!! I unfortunately needed to use it before I went thru the ck in process. I briefly tried to explain the urgency of the matter and I was told that if I used their "public" restroom before checking in that I would be considered a trespasser. I left the hotel and thought I would let the world know thru tripadvisor how I was treated here. This happens to be the first poor review I've given any hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank Johnnypeanut
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed 1 July 2011

Suite is a bigger room with a queen bed & a small size soda bed.

The hallways although clean, had a musky / musty smell.

Basic 'hot' breakfast. Only things hot are the oats, scrambled eggs & the coffee.

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank RJRambler
Reviewed 26 June 2011

For what we paid the Quality Inn was a good value. It seemed a little run down though. Breakfast was nothing to write home about and the room seemed a little dingy. Night clerk had a lot to learn about helping guests, he did not listen. Lucky he had a job. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chienee
Reviewed 20 May 2011

There was a very musky smell upon entry. The hallways and the two room we booked weren't any better. There were ants in the room. The receptionist at the front desk acted as though nothing was wrong when in fact there was a foul smell. Upon checking the room, and returning to the front desk to complain, the response was, "Well, no one else complained." Later on in the conversation the story changed to, "There is a slight odor." Really? They're running a little rat hole and want top dollar for it.

IF YOU VALUE YOUR HEALTH DON'T STAY THERE!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Lovej3r
Reviewed 21 April 2011

You can always put lipstick on a pig, but you still just have a pig with lipstick....

This hotel lures you in with great outside and nice lobby look and feel, that is where it ends... they hotel itself smells like dirty chemical stained carpet.. the rooms are just as bad, we had to spray cologne just to overpower the bad odor of the room.. the shower head was loose in the wall and our bathtub did not drain. the hot breakfast was horrible also it was nothing to write home about... we loved the town and the area but we hated this hotel we are never going to stay at this place again on a return trip..

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Prairecwby
Reviewed 17 February 2011

We pulled off the highway after a full day of travel, completely exhausted. We chose the Quality Inn and Suites at Lexington, Virginia because it was accessible and from the outside it looked ok. Inside, our room was dingy and dull. The bathroom had hair and dirt all over the floor and the inside of the tub was filthy. Every mirror in the room was smudgy and it did not smell fresh at all. I would never consider staying there again. Ew!

Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Conolly
Reviewed 12 September 2010

We had a suite with 2 queen beds and pull-out couch. Was worried after reading all of the reviews. The counter clerk was very nice and we were asked more than once if everything was ok or if we needed anything. The room was really big and everything was clean. Yes, this is an older hotel but was clean everywhere that we looked. The pool was nice and clean and you had to walk down a weird hallway to get to it. Breakfast in the morning was great. Cereal, donuts, muffins, boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits. Maybe they have cleaned it up since changing the name to the Quality Inn & Suites, but we had no problems at all and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family