Quality Inn & Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$114
Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
Sleep Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$71
SleepInn
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$118
BestWestern.com
US$106
Country Inn
US$68
US$63
Robert E Lee Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$142
US$174
US$169
Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$106
Holiday Inn Express Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$134
HIExpress.com
All reviewsa great mexican restaurantbooked a double queen roombreakfast area was cleanthe indoor heated poolgladly stay here againfront desk attendantnight clerklee highwayfood itemshot itemsfine placethe room was niceone night stayolder hotelvisit familyworking ordervery pleased with our stay
Reviewed 7 July 2013

We visit the VHC frequently and forgot to make reservations at any hotel before arriving for a large horse show. By chance we stopped by the Quality Inn and they indeed have a room available. Although the room had not been cleaned yet from the previous guests, they checked us in and offered beverages until the staff could get the room ready. We were concerned the room was located near the elevators and lobby but it was quiet as could be and very, very comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly and offered extra towels and were quick to bring a roll-out bed when we asked for one. The breakfast area was very clean however a bit small. The food items were delicious with the hot items hot and the pastries fresh. We plan on making this our go to hotel in the future even though it is several miles further from the horse complex than other hotels. Definitely enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2013

This hotel is conveniently located just off I-81. The front desk clerk was filling in. She is normally a housekeeper. However, she was the most helpful individual, patiently answering customer questions, efficiently getting people checked in, and offering very helpful advice on nearby places to eat.
We were very pleased with our room. It was a good size, clean, and we had a restful night before continuing on our travels the next morning. The hotel has a decent indoor pool and a nice breakfast the next morning. We were impressed with our one night stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dave327
Reviewed 14 May 2013

My wife and I have been to many hotels in many countries and this hotel defines the word "crap." First and foremost, when I called this hotel to make a reservation they tried to charge me $20.00 MORE than the normal rate because I asked for the military/government rate, which is treasonous in my books. So through an unfortunate chain of events we ended up staying at this freedom hating communist establishment which led to unveil their true specialty, having the worst staff and customer service ever. Zero compassion for their job nor the desire to help/work with their customers in anyway. The cherries on top were beds hard as rock and the whole place smelt like an ashtray. I know people think the smoking rooms and pets are a perk, but the only reason why they allow it is because there is little you could do to the rooms that could make it worse. Lastly, not the hotel's fault, but there is zero cell phone service so you can't write horrible reviews about the place while sitting uncomfortably in their smelly rock hard beds. Find a nice sharp rock and use it as a pillow in the middle of the parking lot, you'll wake up happier in the end.

Room Tip: There is a Howard Johnson adjacent to this hotel that our friends stayed at and loved it, GO THERE!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

I should have checked tripadvisor. Renovation not successful. Bathroom terrible. Sink does not drain, mold and dirt everywhere. Towel rack is loose and hair dryer needs replacing. TV has poor picture. I believe that this stay has convinced me to give up on choice properties; encounters like this are too frequent.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Probably the worst hotel experience I've had. The room was filthy when I checked in-sticky bathroom counter, crumbs and thick dust on every surface on the bedroom. The staff was terrible as well. When I checked out as quickly as possible the next day, a customer in front of me was telling the staff she was covered in bites from something in her room. The staff person clearly didn't want anyone to hear her and began to scream -truly scream- at the customer telling her she shouldn't have put the "do not disturb" sign on her door or housekeeping could have gotten rid of any 'spiders'.

• Stayed: May 2013