“You get what you pay for...”
Review of Days Inn Lexington

Days Inn Lexington
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Lexington

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Gainesville
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Way overpriced for a cheap hotel. Room was dirty and had roaches. Stay somewhere else if at all possible.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Ny
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Needed a hotel for night while my son had open house event at VMI. This hotel provided a place to sleep, that's about it. Hotel had look of a "No Tell Motel" only a bit cleaner.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Travellers are raving about these Lexington hotels

Mechanicsville
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Average hotel overall. Price OK. Will not return and definitely would not recommend the Mexican restaurant. Staff had a hard time understanding English from four customers and the food was simply not that good!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Gainesville, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I think the most surprising part of staying at the hotel was checking in. When my boyfriend and I went to the address we found that it wasn't just a Days Inn office, but also a Mexican restaurant.

We arrived around midnight and there were a bunch of people wandering around the parking lot yelling. It made me extremely nervous, but I was almost too tired to care, so we went and checked in. I think if I had been by myself it would have been much scarier.

I wouldn't say the room wasn't clean... But there were spots where the wallpaper was peeling off of the walls. I think there were a few other problems, I wish I had taken a few pictures, but I was too busy trying to sleep and get out of there in the morning. The whole room was just extremely dated.

I can't explain exactly why, but going into the room sort of felt like I was in one of those documentaries about drug addicts. It was like the quintessential old cheap motel.

I definitely wouldn't go to this motel again if I was going through the Lexington area.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Lexington hotels
Quality Inn & Suites
Best Western Lexington Inn
#4 of 16 in Lexington
Wingate by Wyndham Lexington
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge

Been to Days Inn Lexington? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Lexington

Property: Days Inn Lexington
Address: 2809 N Lee Hwy, Lexington, VA 24450-3132 (Formerly Days Inn Lexington, N Lee Highway)
Region: United States > Virginia > Lexington
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Lexington 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Lexington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lexington Days Inn