Hampton Inn Lexington - Historic District
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$129
Best Western Lexington Inn(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$81
Wingate by Wyndham Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$131
US$66
Comfort Inn Virginia Horse Center(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$111
ComfortInn
US$75
QualityInn
Sleep Inn & Suites(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$80
Holiday Inn Express Lexington(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$138
HIExpress.com
Robert E Lee Hotel(Lexington)(Great Value!)
US$142
All reviewsmanor housecol altoold mansionmain buildinglog cabinsouthern mansiongrounds are beautifulwithin walking distancereception areabreakfast roomdowntown areawonderful hotelwashington leecollege visitsmall towncomplimentary breakfastfront porch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This hotel is beautiful, it has a historic classy energy to it. The location is great. It surrounded by restaurants and small shops within walking distance. There is a grocery and drug store within walking distance also.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Joan W
Reviewed 29 July 2014

To travel in Virginia and neighboring states is to experience Southern warmth and gentle manners. Southern hospitality is very contagious. You find stranagers actually holding the door for you. While driving, looking for that hard-to-find address, locals will stop and allow you to get in the rush hour line. Enjoy your trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed overnight at the Hampton Inn Lexington on our way to DC. Our room was a motel-like room except that there were more amenities. The room was nice and clean, there was free internet, and there was a free breakfast (which I missed). Part of the inn, the front part which is shown in the photo, has nicer rooms which are more costly, but appear to be a whole lot nicer. Had my destination been Lexington, I would have chosen to stay in one of those rooms but we were only there for a few hours. It is called the historic part of the inn. The lobby and sitting area were quite nice.

I accidentally left my posturepedic pillow at the inn and they had it for me at the desk on our return trip. Very nice!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2014

The Hampton Inn, Lexington, Va. sits on a slight rise just on the edge of the quaint little town. When we drove in at night, I exclaimed, "Wow, look at that house" when it was actually the hotel. As a fan of traditional architecture, I was impressed with the way the hotel blended into the original home, and the wing of the hotel was subtly nestled into the trees. The staff was efficient and pleasant. Our room was clean and even contained a mini kitchen. I enjoyed a fresh cup of coffee on an amazing, columned side porch, facing a beautiful expanse of lawn on the east side. Our visit to Lexington was short, less than 18 hours, but I would absolutely choose to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Hotel was great. Front desk staff outstanding. Provided all the information we needed concerning the hotel and attractions within town. Enjoyed the southern charm and manners of the hotel staff. Love the grounds and the manor house. Remind me of the Southern good Ole Days gone by. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business