All reviews southern charm main mansion large suite rooms are spacious every request period furniture entire weekend pleasure of staying private bath lovely property following morning old house outdoor pool bed and breakfast each morning pond keurig
Reviewed 13 August 2014

What a delightful discovery: Maple Hall has reopened under new ownership! It's a beautiful place and the new restaurant is not to be missed. The food is fabulous--fresh, local farm to
table--the chef, an award winning talent. The atmosphere is charming. We plan to dine there every chance we get.

Date of stay: August 2014
2  Thank Arl W
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Had an opportunity to dine at the Maple Hall Inn restaurant as they are preparing for their grand re-opening. Restaurant 1850 has lovely atmosphere. The food is delicious, and it is beautifully presented. Employees are kind and knowledgable. Visiting Maple Hall was an inspiring and refreshing event - there is nothing like it in Lexington!

Date of stay: August 2014
3  Thank RockbridgeFoodie
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We stayed there for a weekend with friends who also had young children. We were the only ones in the main house, which is a step back in time. Despite reading other reviews that portrayed this place negatively, we had a great time at a place that reminded me of staying over at my grandmother's house (all the warm fuzzies included). It was quite nostalgic and it was great to sit out on the front porch or balcony with some wine and good friends!

Date of stay: September 2012
2  Thank mamaluvs2travel
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Dead flies in the bath, musty, damp and right beside the main road...not how it's portrayed by the website. Service was polite and good however.

Date of stay: August 2011
3  Thank Binky1390
Reviewed 17 July 2011

My only criticisms of this hotel are that there is no safe in the room and there is no Wi-Fi. I left my laptop and valuables on a table in my room and nothing was stolen. It is that kind of hotel. Quiet, secure, and with friendly service. The rooms I saw were spotless, and the furniture was Victorian-style but in excellent shape. The art work was Victorian, and there were ceramic logs in the in-room gas fireplace. The floor was shiny, random-width wood plank (probably the original), set off by attractive area rugs. US highway 11 was visible from my window but I never heard a sound from it. The continental breakfast was ample with yogurt, juice, cereal, milk, coffee, fruit, bagels, jams, and various rolls and sweet breads.

Date of stay: July 2011