“Comfortable food, nice place”
Review of Bistro on Main

Bistro on Main
Ranked #2 of 82 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Upscale Casual Dining in the Heart of Downtown Lexington, Virginia.Featuring local products with a Southern flair. Intimate, casual atmosphere. Serving Brunch, Lunch and Dinner. Also offers catering. Reservations Recommended!
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Definitely get a reservation for this cute little restaurant, with a nice menu and tasty food. The service was excellent and we felt at home - nice atmosphere, with white tablecloths and big windows overlooking the main street. Would come here again when in Lexington. Their burgers are quite excellent according to my son!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

My husband and I moved to Lexington VA from VT over six years ago and our favorite place to eat has been The Bistro right from the beginning! The food is fresh and always delicious, the owner, Jackie, seems to always be there with a smile and an understated way of making sure everything runs smoothly, and the waitstaff is terrific. Darrin was our waiter tonight - he's a treasure! I'm told ALL the food is wonderful, but I love the salmon with wilted spinach and mashed sweet potatoes so much I never stray. We always bring our guests and family here and always leave full of delicious and healthy food and very happy.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

One of our favorite places! Great food! The crab cakes are excellent. Brunch is a hit, too! Staff is very professional and service is great! Highly recommend it. Reservations are suggested.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am sorry to say The Bistro is overrated. Four of us had lunch and none liked what we had--not good. It is cute enough--small. I only gave it the one try--once was enough.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I never look at the menu, I just always have their quiche of the day which changes daily and I have the side salad.
Plenty to eat and I am satisfied all day.
Great waitstaff...
My favorite luncheon place in Lexington,,,