“One of the best chocolate shops!”
Review of Cocoa Mill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cocoa Mill
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 May 2014

When I mentioned that I was going to Lexington for a wedding the immediate response was "you've got to go to the Cocoa Mill"! I did and I am glad! You have got to go to the Cocoa Mill!! Enough said!

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

We went in hoping to just look around and maybe get a sample since I LOVE chocolate. The sample was so delicious that we ended up getting two truffles. Of course, they were pricey, I think $1.85 a piece, but so worth it. This would be a great place to get a really good, high quality chocolate gift for Valentine's Day if you have a chocolate loving special someone. We tried the dark raspberry truffle and the milk chocolate hazelnut. Both were divine but I especially liked the raspberry.

Great service too! The man who came out to help us told us they make all of their chocolate right there in their shop just downstairs. That seemed pretty cool to me. I wonder if they do tours or not? Maybe if you are persuasive and they're not busy you could talk them into it?

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Delish homemade chocolate! A real treat for those that love chocolate! We made a special trip to check it out & it was worth it. A cute little vacation shop stop!

Reviewed 14 May 2013

I LOVE this shop. The chocolate is excellent. I don't go here often even though I'm a local, because it is so pricey. I guess it doesn't matter since I get the idea this place is for tourists and parents of the college kids in the area. The staff are always very friendly even with my puny purchases. Go here for special occasions or when you feel like a superb treat.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

I was in Staunton, VA and they have a small shop there in downtown staunton. It was wonderful the chocolate melted in your mouth. I bought the non parells and my friend bought the chocolate covered toffee, they were bought amazing. We also got a chocolate covered Oreo for the walk in town, barely last past the door in the shop