“Great for the price.”

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great for the price.”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This hotel is convenient to I-81 which worked perfectly for me. The room was clean and basically quiet. For my purpose...a good night of sleep, it was perfect. A choice of places to eat are close by. I will be staying here again in the future when my route plan has me in the area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank pokerplayer46
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Best Western Lexington Inn, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Thanks for your kind words. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay in a clean and quiet room. We do have a great location with easy access to and from I-81 and I-64 and there are many restaurants nearby for your dining pleasure.
We look forward to having you visit us again.
Dominion Lodging, Inc.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
United States
Reviewed 1 January 2014

We selected this place for a Thanksgiving week trip because it was pet friendly and halfway between where we were coming from and our destination. We hoped it would be clean and comfortable. And it was and more--it was also in a good location, staffed by warm, helpful and welcoming people, and had good wifi. We liked it so much, we booked the same room on our way back home and again were very pleased.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for posting your review of your recent stay. I am pleased we were able to serve you not once, but again on your return trip. Thanks so much for visiting us again.
We try to offer every guests a clean and comfortable room, with a friendly and helpful staff. I will pass along your remarks to the staff and we all hope you visit us again.
Sincerely
Powhatan, United States
Reviewed 31 December 2013

We needed rooms for a funeral we were attending. I was concerned about the quality considering the price I was paying. I got a discount for booking on line and paying in advance. I was pleasantly surprised. We got an early check in and a late check out. The rooms are not spacious, but they were clean and suited our needs. The beds were comfortable enough. Convenient, safe location, we walked to Applebee's next door. The breakfast was more than I expected and was good. As a family, we had three rooms and we were all happy with our choice. I will be staying there again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I'm sorry for the situation that brought you to our hotel. I am glad we were able to make the visit as pleasant as possible.
I will pass along your kind words to the staff and we hope you will visit us again in the future to enjoy the history and beautiful of the Lexington area.
Sincerely
Lexington, United States
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Everyone was great and accommodating. Made us feel important. The price was very good. The location is great. Easy on and off the interstate. Breakfast was very good. The location was very well lite up for security . Check in and out was fast .

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Sparrow K
DominionLodgingSales, Director of Sales at Best Western Lexington Inn, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Thank you so much for your review of Best Western Lexington. We are glad your stay was wonderful. We are glad to hear things were speedy and you felt secure staying with us. We hope if you are stopping by again you will be sure to stay with us again!
North Carolina Coast, North Carolina
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The motel was clean and convenient, but it was too pricey for such a basic no frills motel. I guess they benefit from the law of supply & demand. The breakfast was basic contiential (sp) which we skipped. The restaurant a bit down the road had a pretty good breakfast buffet. Country Cookin.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
DominionLodgingSales, Director of Sales at Best Western Lexington Inn, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
Thank you for your review. We try hard to make our hotel clean and add extras where we can. We are an older hotel but one that has been maintained and updated. We are close to many attractions in Lexington and there are a lot of big events that do happen here. We are sorry you found the breakfast to be basic, but we do offer eggs (hot and cold), sausage, muffins, cereal (hot and cold), and many other items. We hope if you are back this way you will stay with us again.
Herndon, United States
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Our room was about $100 overpriced for what it was. Barely a $99 room if that. Mildew in the tub area. AC did not work well at all. The hotels for this small town appear to have deliberately engaged in price-setting for local college hotel traffic.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

DominionLodgingSales, Director of Sales at Best Western Lexington Inn, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
I am very sorry you were not satisfied with your stay with us. We will certainly look into the issues you had. I am sorry you felt our rates were too high. Our rates do go up with demand in the area. I am sorry again your stay was not up to your standards. I hope if you are back in the area you will try us again.
Fredericksburg, United States
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Excellent location to use when attending events at the Virginia Horse Center. Pet friendly and very inexpensive pet fee. Convenient to downtown Lexington restaurants and to VMI and Washington and Lee University.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends

1 Thank Alison T
DominionLodgingSales, Director of Sales at Best Western Lexington Inn, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Lexington and took advantage of all the great attraction we have to offer. If you are ever back in the area be sure to stop in and stay with us again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lexington
Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#5 of 16 in Lexington
Natural Bridge Park Historic Hotel

Been to Best Western Lexington Inn? Share your experiences!