“Excellent Value”

Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Lexington
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This hotel exceeded all of our expectations. The room was large and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent quality and included lots of selections. The hotel was easy to get to from the Interstate, and it was close to some good dinner restaurants. We would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit. I am happy you enjoyed the breakfast, we have worked really hard over the last year to improve it and from what you and our other guests are telling us we succeeded. If I can ever be of any help please contact me @ 540-464-1500 or @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com. Our entire team strives to exceed every guests expectations as you experienced during your stay with us. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Lovely facility (on the outside) in a quiet location and quick access to many eateries. Outdated decor on the inside. Very good breakfast and coffee bar. Swimming pool and area is well-kept and clean. Kind and caring staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thanks for your review and for staying with us. We are a bit outdated on the inside and we have plans this coming fall-winter to do a complete renovation of the building. I hope you will check us out to see our improvements. We are open for suggestions on anything we currently don't offer our guests that you would like to see added. Let me know you ideas at cia@rbnet.com or 540-992-4077.
Thanks!
Gary Purvis
VP of Operations
Dominion Lodging, Inc.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Great hotel to stay at with your pets when you are in Lexington. We own property in Lexington on the Maury River. After a long day of mowing, chopping wood and the usual chores, the BW at Hunt Ridge is always a nice place to spend the night.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks so much for your review. I am pleased we can accommodate you and your pets. Thank you for staying with us when you come to Lexington. Do you have plans to build on your property. The Maury River has some beautiful settings. I'm sure you will enjoy your time along the river.
We all look forward to having you visit again. If I can help with future reservation, please contact me at cia@rbnet.com or 540-992-4077.
Thanks!
Gary Purvis
VP of Operations
Dominion Lodging, Inc.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We were traveling north and stopped at Midnight looking for a place to spend the night. We had been driving for hours and had a cat with us. We pulled off the road and stopped at another hotel chain across the street. The man at the front desk was too busy talking about baseball and answering calls to even recognize that I was standing there. After 5 minutes of standing there and not even being recognized we left and drove across the street to the Best Western Inn at Hunt Ridge. We were greeted by a very pleasant and helpful person - who arranged a room for us and told us about the complimentary tea & coffee and breakfast the next morning. The room was so comfortable and the overnight stay so pleasant that we made a reservation to stop there again on our return trip.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We love having our guests pets stay with us. We offer welcome bags for cats and dogs at our front desk. We know you treat them like family and we do the same. Our staff strives to offer a warm and welcoming environment to each and every guest. If I can ever be of assistance please contact me @bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. I am also happy to help with anything I can. Our new fitness room will be opening soon, we hope you will come back by and take a look. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We found this Hotel by looking at the "Next exit" book. What a pleasant surprise we had when we arrived. Checkin was fast and efficient, the staff were great and the breakfast, what can I say but "WOW". We try to stay at Best western when we can, and have all over the US. This was the BEST we have stayed at. we didn't use the Fitness or spa, so we can't rate them, but they looked top notch.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff strives to offer a warm and welcoming environment to each and every guest. If I can ever be of assistance please contact me @bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com or @ 540-464-1500. We have really been working hard to provide the best breakfast in the area. We have listen to what our guests like and dis-like and I think we have now been able to truly offer a breakfast that has something for everyone. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is a great Best Western Plus located very close to the Virginia Horse Center. Rooms are generous, have micro-fridge and all the regular amenities including modern TVs. The breakfast alone is worth staying here. They offer a wide variety of food and drink items in an area meant to be a restaurant. If you are in the area definitely consider this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HuntRidgePlus, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn at Hunt Ridge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast so much; we have put a great deal of effort into making sure there is something for everyone. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we strive to start your day off right. If I can ever be of assistance please contact me @540-464-1500 or @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com. Our entire team strives to offer a clean and memorable experience to each and every guest. We are looking forward to opening our new fitness room this week and we hope you will come back soon take a look.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We often stay at Best Western Hotels and found this to be a particularly good one--the facilities were clean and comfortable, and the staff was very helpful and service-oriented. The price was comparable to the other hotels/motels in the area but its facilities were newer and superior. We would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your time with us. If I can ever be of assistance please contact me @540-464-1500 or @ bestwesternlexington@yahoo.com. Our entire team strives to offer a clean and memorable experience to each and every guest. We are looking forward to opening our new fitness room this week and we hope you will come back soon take a look.