“YGTBSM!”

Description: Between VA-208/Elm Ave and Cutler Ave
Mineral, Virginia
“YGTBSM!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Four guys out for a decent meal and a few beers. Walked in, sat down and within 60 seconds decided to go down the street to the Mexican Restaurant due to the stench of cigarette smoke here. Disgusting………

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank RichClint

Louisa, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A nice surprise, good food and friendly staff”
Reviewed 31 January 2014

I finally tried lunch at this place and have been back a dozen time since. Everything is made from scratch, and pretty darn good. Chef Salad is big and fresh, burgers are good and hand press with fresh ground beef, soups are good, onion rings are real onions and very good, love the cheese fries, and everything else I have tried. You can't beat the price and you won't wait long for your order. If you are looking for home cooked stuff that is inexpensive and good, try this place.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank LakeManJim
Louisa, Virginia
“Typical Pool hall/bar”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We decided to have lunch in Louisa and the place we intended to dine at was closed. After walking down Main Street, we came upon this place. Seems to be a bar/pool hall that serves food, so we thought we would try it. The service was reasonable and the food average. If you are hungry and not looking for much in "style" this place fits the bill. Otherwise, I would look for something else.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Spike_hotdog
Gordonsville, Virginia, United States
“I love this restaurant and bar :)”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I think the pub is an awesome place. Family friendly during the day and a great adult get away at night. I take my boys there often and my boyfriend and I go there at night on the weekends we dont have our boys. They are often our choice for dinner. The owners are awesome people who treat you like family, I found out my oldest son was very sick and the owners and employees of the pub pulled together and started a few different benefit bike rides to help raise money for my family in our time of need. We were strangers when Al and Sandy first took over the bar and now we are family. My son pasted away in March of 2012 and they decided we should continue these rides every year in my sons honor. So yes I love the court Cafe and Pub, the owners and employees. Its the only place I go for fun.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Jessica A
Bumpass, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not a Cafe-It's a run down bar”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Took my son and mother to lunch at what is in the name, cafe. NOT!!! There were full size cut outs of girls in very little clothing to advertise beer. It was dirty and run down. Nothing special at all about the food. Very dark.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank tap0705

Been to Court Cafe and Pub? Share your experiences!