“Loving the Lovettsville B&B” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lovettsville Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lovettsville
Lovettsville Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 3 Lovettsville B&B and Inns
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Loving the Lovettsville B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2011

This is my first time in Lovettsville and I was fortunate enough that a colleague of mine put me up in the Lovettsville Bed & Breakfast.  Karen, the hostess, is a classically trained pastry chef with more than 30 years experience in event planning.

Prior to opening this beautiful B&B, she planned events all over the DC including the White House.  The rooms are clean, comfortable and inviting.  The food is out of this world.  Karen uses only local products and will make you whatever you want.

She truly walks the talk when it comes to customer astonishment.  Karen did everything she could to make me comfortable.  Including, giving me a brand new toothbrush because I forgot mine in my haste to pack (I apologize for the morning breath).

The balcony outside the Rose Suite is worth the trip, along with the jacuzzi tub and the 500 count sheets.  The Lovettsville B&B is definitely one for the record books.  I will be back!

• Stayed May 2011

Families
Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Washington, DC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2011

We stayed at the Lovettsville Bed & Breakfast over my fiance's birthday weekend. Karen, the owner, was very friendly and made us a delicious breakfast. We really enjoyed chatting with her and felt right at home. Our room was neat, clean, and very attractively furnished. While we enjoyed having access to the back deck, my one complaint about the B&B is that all of its rooms share the same deck...this really limits privacy at the B&B. If anyone is out on the deck, they are basically right outside your window. That said, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend this friendly, well-located B&B to friends.

Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
New York City, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2011

We booked our stay at the Lovettsville B&B because of its close proximity to Middleburg, VA. Karen- the innkeeper -was very nice and helpful; she gave us tips on what to do in the area and we wound up spending an evening at a casino in nearby West Virginia. The rooms were very clean and spacious. The breakfast was good. Overall it was a decent/good experience.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Lexington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2010

Not a lot of lodging options in Lovettsville but we were very pleasantly surpised with our 2 night stay at Lovettsville B&D. Our room was very clean and comfortable. If you require a wide screen TV you will not be happy as our room had a tiny but adequate TV. The best feature was Karen and her cooking! We were treated to a wonderful home cooked breakfast and stayed after breakfast in the kitchen/dining area both mornings talking with Karen, her Mom or other guests. You will feel most welcomed at this B&B. We confirmed in advance that we could bring our crate trained dog with us and the fenced in back yard made our dog's day!!! All rooms have front access through the house or rear private enterence with access to the back yard. Highly recommended for travelers needing lodging in this part of Northern Virginia.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
CT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2009

This was my first try at a B&B and I must say it was a great experience. The phone service I received when booking my room was what led me to choose this place over another B&B. I was traveling on the WOD trail by rollerblade and needed a place to stay when I reached the end. Rollerblading travelers are not something people encounter everyday but Karen and Mike were very accomidating to me to and from the trail. They made me feel at home from the second I walked in the door. The room was very comfortable. I slept like a baby! I liked being able to walk out and overlook the backyard. I felt spoiled at breakfast. The only downside might be that the town the B&B is located in does not have much if you were looking to kill some time. But I'm sure there is much to do a little farther out. I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
england
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2008

We booked this Band B after much deliberation. What a sucess!
We had a warm welcome to a beautiful and comfortable room.
Karen and Mike were perfect hosts, not to forget Karens' mum.
The food is unbelievably good. It has to be sampled to be believed, cooked to your liking infront of your eyes, using herbs from the garden.
Nothing was too much trouble.
It was like staying with good friends.
If we ever fly into Washington again we will certainly make our way back there.

• Liked — warmth, friendliess,cleanliness and food
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, travelled as a couple
      Check-in / front desk
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2008

We had a fantastic stay in the rose room. The jacuzzi was a great touch. The breakfast was delicious and the hosts were very friendly. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2008, travelled as a couple
      Check-in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lovettsville
Knights inn Knoxville Harpers Ferry
Stone Manor Vineyard & Orchard B&B
Goodstone Inn & Restaurant
Goodstone Inn & Restaurant
#1 of 8 in Middleburg
HI Knoxville Harpers Ferry
HI Knoxville Harpers Ferry
#1 of 1 in Knoxville

Been to Lovettsville Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!