“Great place to stay!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Low Moor B&B and Inns
Virginia
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 5 February 2010

My mom and I decided to stay here the last snow storm we had. The staff was friendly. the room clean, and the diner was great! We had two queen beds that were very comfortable and a nice flat screen tv.
We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely come again!

• Stayed January 2010
2 Thank VirginiaRoadtrip10

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Oregon, Ohio
Reviewed 12 November 2009

I am a concierge and work in hospitality. I booked the room via Expedia and recieved a rate of $84 after taxes! Upon entering the room I was very surprised! The room had 1 King and a lounge chair along with a neat cosmo area with a Fridge, Micro, Hair Dryer, Coffee maker, Iron and Board. Also had a flat screen tv (42 inch I believe) Had HBO as well. The room also included WIFi which ran very smooth and fast! Also the diner right outside of the hotel is open 24/7 and the food was quite good. The hotel itself seems very self suficent and practical as far as the way it was run. Only bad thing which to me was not a huge deal was the location. My room had a view of the highway guardrail! However this is slim pickens compared to everything else I recieved and the value I was given! Without a doubt if I was to stay in the area again I would not think twice. Also had a fitness center but arrived to late to see it.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
#1 of 2 in Hot Springs
Hill Crest Bed & Breakfast
Hill Crest Bed & Breakfast
#1 of 4 in Clifton Forge

Been to Oak Tree Inn Low Moor? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Oak Tree Inn Low Moor

Property: Oak Tree Inn Low Moor
Address: 123 Westvaco Road, Low Moor, VA 24457
Region: United States > Virginia > Low Moor
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Low Moor
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Oak Tree Inn Low Moor 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Oak Tree Inn Low Moor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.