“Top Notch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 24 May 2014

I was very pleased with the clean and nice atmosphere as well as the food. Their food was wonderful and even surpassed the same restaurants in my city. I will go here again.

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed 17 February 2014

As a general rule, I do not go to chain restaurants. Panera is the exception. I ate here three days in a row, and was never disappointed. Their spinach salad is wonderful, the pasta is very good, and the Italian Combo sandwich is great - excellent bread. This a a very good value with excellent quality, and everyone was very friendly. I highly recommend this Panera Bread.

Reviewed 24 January 2014

First off I wanted to say that I love the food at this place and its very convienant being 5 minutes from my house. But the wait time at the drive through is very very long. Several times I have been there now, including this morning cars are backing out of the line and leaving. Waiting over 10 minutes is excessive. Waiting 5 minutes or longer just to order is excessive.

Staff is very nice, and the food is great. But they NEED to figure out a way to get things out quicker because they are losing business. Several cars LEFT this morning angry.

Prices are high but I don't mind paying more for quality food.

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Usual good Panera food - portions are huge - soufflés are hot - coffee is excellent. Very nice staff in this restaurant - lots of smiles and when they were out of coffee, they not only made more but came to tell me when it was done. They also cleared our table! Nice easy spot for a late brunch

Reviewed 9 May 2013

Panera is always good and plenty of choices. Really like the Chipotle chicken sandwich and Broccoli soup.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!