“late arrival”

Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Lynchburg
Baltimore, Maryland
“late arrival”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Due to a family emergency we arrived several hours later than expected with 3 small tired children. We had booked 2 rooms next to each other. The young woman at the front desk could not have been nicer or more helpful.
Both of our rooms were clean and cool (hot outside). My room was a large king. I was exhausted from the day's events and a long ride. Happily our floor was a quiet one. Everything I could need was in the room and working properly. I have found from past experience this is not always the case.
In the morning I was able to make a cup of coffee with the Keurig in the room before heading out to breakfast. Coffee was actually good for in room coffee. Bathroom was clean, shower hot and plenty of towels.

Room Tip: I had a king room while my daughter and her family had 2 queens and room for the pack and play for t...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Philly, PA
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I'd like to thank your Desk Agent Kim for her Great service and for making sure that my stay was as much as it could be. She is an asset to your company. I will be coming back again and again because of her and of course the many others who "make it work" there.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Florida
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We recently stayed here as part of a very large group of D-Day veterans who travelled to the Lynchburg area to attend the 70th anniversary D-Day ceremonies at their memorial in Bedford. The hotel staff was amazing!!! They went above and beyond every minute of our stay to make our stay memorable. The hotel was immaculate, the beds comfortable, and the two dinners our group of 150 received were outstanding as we were blessed by very attentive, efficient, and friendly servers.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Oswego, New York
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Staff could not have been better but the comfort of the beds could use a little tweeking. Location of the hotel is very good- close to many good restaurants and great shopping. Rooms were very clean and well equipped.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Athens, United States
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We choose this location to be close to Charlottesville which is always booked and expensive. The few miles to Lynchburg isn't bad. This was a nice quiet hotel and we would stay again. We could walk to restaurants!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Gig Harbor, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Every time we have gone to Lynchburg, we have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn. The staff are all absolutely tremendous, the rooms are always clean and fresh, and we have simply never had anything even close to a bad experience there.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We had a great stay at this hotel. Nice staff, clean and comfortable rooms. All around, very nice. The only problem is, a few weeks after staying there, I get a call on my personal cell phone from "Hilton Grand Vacations" trying to sell me a 'discounted vacation package.' I asked them how they got my number and he said it's because I recently stayed at one of their hotels. I asked to be taken off the list, and he kindly obliged. But to take my personal information and then use it for marketing purposes? That's completely frustrating.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family