“Excellent service! Great events!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #14 of 319 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 19 July 2013

I love Chick-fil-A for all the reasons they stand for. It's not a fast food restaurant. It's almost a full service restaurant. Bringing food to the table. Refreshing drinks. Involved in the community. I love it so much I decided to work there!

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

I usually don't eat fast food, but when I do, it is usually good. This branch of Chic-fil-a was gross, not disgusting, but gross. I ordered a spicy chicken sandwich and the "crispy outside" fell off of the chicken.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

I know during lunch hour it is busy and there is constant turn over of tables, but that is the one area this restaurant can improve. The food was hot and tasty.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Wanted to try the new asian salad. It was very good. Always enjoy coming to this restaurant. Excellent service. Laurie Z. was so polite and put fresh ground pepper on our salads, got us refills on drinks and made us feel very welcome. Better service than many other sit down restaurants!

Reviewed 18 February 2013

out of all the locations near my home,this is the only store that employees can count nuggets.the rest rooms are very clean,plus food wait time is not that long

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!