“Excellent Service”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #14 of 322 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Came in on Sat, July 5, 2014, to get lunch visiting area! Went inside and service was exceptional! Order was taken immediately and I only had to wait a few minutes before order wad ready!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This Chick Fil A is primarily a drive-through restaurant due to limited parking, though they do have some tables to eat outside. But I have to commend the team at this restaurant at how they have mastered drive-through service. There are two lanes which are equally fast, even though one lane food is passed through the passenger window. I frequent this restaurant several times a week because of their all-around food quality, service and always-pleasant treatment of all customers.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

So has anyone ever written a bad review of Chick-fil-A? I'm sure they have; however, it's a rare occasion when we've ever had a problem at any Chick-fil-A.

The young employees were all quite friendly and greeted us with a pleasant hello and a smile. The quality of the food was excellent, par usual, and we left feeling good about our lunch...the quality, the price, and the service.

What more can you ask for?

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We bought a chicken sandwich, water & bag of chips for $7 at the Liberty University graduation. Chick Fill-A set up a tent to serve hundreds of people. As usual, the help was pleasant, answering with "my pleasure" instead of "you're welcome." :)

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Traveling for Thanksgiving, it was miserable travel day. Poured rain, foggy, and a lot of traffic. On arriving in Lynchburg, was pleased to see a Chick-fil-a drive through restaurant adjacent to the place I was staying. Was promptly and courteously greeted, placed my order, they confirmed it back and it was ready by the time I got to the window to pay. Greeted with a warm smile, asked if I needed extra napkins and condiments, wished me a nice night. Something you don't get very often with fast food places anymore.