“Thank goodness it was only for one night.”

Timberlake Motel Lynchburg
Ranked #6 of 24 Hotels in Lynchburg
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Very basic motel.

The sheets were clean. One "desk" chair only - no other chairs or couch.

King size bed plus a side table and one desk/table and mirror (with no light).

Small bathroom.

Lighting in the room very poor. Manager brought a lamp base with a spotlight-type bulb with no shade.

Noise in parking lot began around 6 a.m. when long-term renters drove off for work.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Highly recommend this place !
Stayed for 2 nights , as soon as we walk in staff at desk made us feel very welcome and have us great suggestions and info about local area .
Rooms were clean and well kept ..
GREAT EXPERIENCE

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank Millsey31
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Fantastic staff member Paul greeted me with a big smile and a high five - and said to me, Our birthdays are close together - WE are awesome!" And then gave great directions to my room!
Clean - everything was very clean - and very ....
Comfy .... Great bed with plenty of pillows .... And when I slept it was unbelievably .....
Quiet .... I didn't hear a peep ... And the place was full!
The owner greeted me when I checked out and, although I missed the free breakfast, he insisted I grab a cup of coffee before I left, which I did!
It is close to my family in Lynchburg, so I will definitely stay again!!!!

Room Tip: Corner rooms near the 3rd entrance are very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank JanzeeNC
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The Timberlake Motel is a great place to stay. We stayed one night on our way through Lynchburg. It is very clean and every staff member we came in contact with was very friendly and helpful. The price was the lowest out of any other hotels in the area and the accommodations cannot be beat. It isn't a fancy place, but it is clean, quiet, and cheap. I will definitely stay again on our way through Lynchburg next year.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank B B
Reviewed 22 September 2013

From the person on the phone who took our reservation, to the front desk staff and cleaning staff, we found everyone here to be very friendly. Our king size bed was very comfortable, and this was perhaps one of the quietest motels we have ever stayed out, even with a full parking lot. Only about fifteen minutes from Lynchburg College, and close to any sort of activity we wanted. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank mrmervis
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Located on southside of Lynchburg on US highway. There's a 7/11 within walking distance, but you'll need to drive in order to find a restaurant. Rooms were clean and all at ground level with access from an interior corridor. Basic free breakfast that is enough to get you going. Small outdoor swimming pool.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank PioneerValleyRT
Reviewed 16 September 2013

While not the most luxurious or illustrious site, this motel has a very accommodating staff and clean rooms. They are very reasonably priced, as you get all the appliances you may need for a two day stay or more. Large shower, stiff beds, and decent cable. The continental breakfast could use some eggs and a protein, but the waffles are always fun!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family