“Happy with my stay.”

Timberlake Motel Lynchburg
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Lynchburg
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Pleasant staff, very helpful.
clean quiet room
bed was comfortable
plenty of hot water for my shower.

Thats what I hoped for in the
price I was paying. Sometimes
places in this price range can be
awful.

The one place for improvement
would be more lighting in the
bathroom.

Room Tip: call them direct.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We booked the room via travelocity. When we arrived here the front desk person she was very courteous, we went to the room it was nice and clean, the bathroom was really clean with towels enough for 2 people. The people who work is here are very humble and courteous. If I ever visit Lynchburg, VA I will certainly stay here. One thing folks who stay here should not smoke in non smoking area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Older place but really clean. Still had the old box style TV in our room...but that was OK. Window in room would not lock, and all rooms are on ground floor...was the only problem we had. We told the lady at desk about it on departure and she seemed to be concerned about it.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank 4Mules
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I usually stay at a reliable chain that I know will be consistent. However, the reviews were so good for this spot that I decided to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised. The room rate was much lower than I usually pay, and the room was clean, and above all quiet, even though it is right on the highway! I didn't hear a single door slam or shower run either! The owner was very friendly in the morning at breakfast. It's not the Ritz, but if you are looking for clean, quiet and reasonable, stop here!

Room Tip: I stayed on the side away from the highway, but I heard from others that it is quiet on both sides.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank CapeCodMATraveler
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The staff were helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Just eat breakfast elsewhere. All in all a nice place to stay. Be sure to call ahead to get directions. GPS took us to a different location.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Anon N
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Great place to stop in. Rooms were clean internet worked great what else you need for a quick stop in! The staff was friendly the only downside I saw was the shower head was one of those tiny water savers ,but the bed was comfy and clean.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Brian R
Reviewed 21 January 2014

My daughter and I stayed here while touring Liberty University. The room was very large and clean. It was located in the front near the highway and just across the hallway from the breakfast area, but in spite of that was very quiet. Would probably skip the breakfast if I stayed there again. Choices were waffles, toast, cereal -- really wanted some fruit! Booked through Expedia, and for the price it was a great choice for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family