“Checking out another place in town”

Fifth & Federal Station
Ranked #76 of 355 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We were just checking out another place in town. The food was good. Everything was fine. A good place to meet up with friends.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Ate here recently with friends for first time. Beer selection was ok. BBQ was good but not a fan of the slaw which was vinegar based. Others at the table were not impressed with their sides either. Location is not the best.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I feel like this restaurant is a great addition to the area. I loved the outside seating that caters to pets (even if I don't have any). Parking is a bit hinky. We parked tbehjnd the building down a street. With the constant current construction going on I could see where it would be stressful to find a place to park if you didn't know where to look.

The staff was passing around a free sample of their whisky and I thought the cheese platter was off the hook. I would also get my College Town burger again. I'm addicted to their bacon jam.

It looks like a great place to get some craft brews and hang out. I'd avoid the restaurant on Friday nights if you don't like loud live music playing. We were with friends trying to catch up and it was a bit distracting. I'd have just gone earlier if I knew what time the band was playing. Overall, next time I'm in Lynchburg I look forward to trying another item off their menu.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

My wife and I stopped in for a couple beers and tried the BBQ sample platter. While the food was good quality, it didn't have as good a flavor as I would have expected. Great whiskey list with better than average prices.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

There is a bourbon for every taste. There is beer for every taste. Actually there is almost enough drink choices to satisfy every taste. But, if you want food, you don’t want to order the following: hush puppies were floating in grease, home cut fries could be bent in half, the hamburger was ordered medium rare and came hard as a brick it was so over cooked. Perhaps the Southern fare would be a better choice, but I’ll never know, because I’ll be there to drink.