“Very Good!”

Cuisines: Pakistani
EUROPE
“Very Good!”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

It was so nice to find this Kabob Grill...just wish it wasn't on Ward's Road. Excellent Kabobs...if you haven't tried a Kabob you should check this place out!

VA
“Feel Cheated”
Reviewed 9 December 2011

I have frequented this place numerous times in the past and always gotten a quality gyros. I've had much better when I lived in Europe, but it's the best gyros I've had in America to this point. My last two trips though, I don't know what they're trying to pull. They used a wheat pita once which wasn't bad, but a departure from their standard successful formula. My last trip I am pretty ticked about, when I got back to work to eat my gyros, they had it wrapped in a #@*@ tortilla! When small places do this kind of thing, it means they are hard up and feel they have to con the customer to make ends meet. You will notice they are the only establishment in that strip mall without a sign. Makes you wonder. Let's hope they don't start substituting the meat with cheaper alternatives that chinese restaurants are rumored to do. Oh, they have a buffet now. Haven't tried it. If you'd have asked me a month ago, I would have recommended this place with no hesitation. Now I say, buyer beware!

Visited December 2011
1 Thank JPritch
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome kabobs”
Reviewed 10 February 2011

little place in lynchburg located on ward road. the kabobs are fantastic great authentic seasonings and good spice.

1 Thank E G
Virginia
“Wonderful Gyros”
Reviewed 6 November 2010

Great service and the food was wonderful. The rice and chickpeas were delicious. The serving of meat was huge and it was a nice quality of meat also. I will definitely be back. It's amazing that I have never heard of this place until recently. I will be suggesting it to all of my friends!

1 Thank Mater2006
Forest, VA
“Delicious ! Try the Lamb or Beef Kabob.”
Reviewed 20 August 2009

What a wonderful treat to find this small restaurant tucked just off of Wards Road near the Target shopping center. The staff is very friendly and the food is wonderful. Try the Lamb or Beef Kabobs. Wonderful middle eastern spices, hint of lime, delicious. And the garbanzo bean and rice side dish is also very tasty.

1 Thank ErnieCopp