“Nothing to rave about”

Cuisines: Japanese
Lynchburg,VA
“Nothing to rave about”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I had never been to this establishment even though it is in my neighborhood. I decided to give it a try a few weeks ago and stopped in for take-out on a Friday night. Sorry to say that I was very disappointed and let down. The yum yum sauce tasted too bland and more like straight mayonnaise with little flavor. The teriyaki chicken was tough and I couldn't eat more than a few bites. The spring rolls were overly crisp and brown and too greasy. There just wasn't the flavor and quality that we were hoping for. We definitely won't be coming back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank SarahRLynchburg_VA

Lynchburg, Virginia
“Every Asian food lovers' oasis!”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

This little restaurant looks unassuming and slightly sketchy in a refurbished Pizza Hut building. The food, however, makes up for the environment. I have absolutely loved everything that I've ordered there, and you must add Yum-Yum sauce with your meal. The cost is super inexpensive and the amount of food that you receive always leaves me with leftovers. You must visit this place if you love asian food.

• Visited March 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Amazing”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I literally would drive back to Lynchburg just to get hibachi chicken with extra yum-yum sauce. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Visited October 2011