“My favorite Pizza”
Review of Milano's

Milano's
Ranked #81 of 324 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Our favorite! Best veal marsala and eggplant parmesan we've had! It has been here for many years.
Reviewed 20 January 2013

This has always been my favorite pizza, but the dinners are great, too. Another favorite is the shrimp fet alfredro. Carryout often and enjoy eating there, too. The hosts and servers are nice and I will continue eating here. If you are on a budget the prices won't break you either.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

Some dishes--like the chicken marsala--and the pizzas are excellent. The breads and salads are good, too.

It's a spacious restaurant, pleasant but with a generic American-Italian atmosphere. The prices are reasonable and the service, good.

We eat at Milano's several times a year and find it dependably friendly and tasty.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

This is our favorite italian restaurant. I have eaten at many Italian resturants in my travels around the country and this ranks with the best. The food is consistently excellent, and a great value for the money as well. Our favorites are the chicken and veal dishes, which I am always afraid to order if I am in a strange place. But, after dozens of visits to Milano's I can say that they have been perfectly cooked every time. Our favorites are the chicken primavera and the chicken or veal marsala, both excellent. We also recommend the veal romano and the chicken or veal piccata. Oh and their warm rolls are the best, try not to fill up on them before the entrees come.

1  Thank e-bob2
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We love the quality of the food. All the dishes we have ordered have been great. The have wonderful pizza and salad.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

Really Good Food, okay service, great for order and pick up, nice seating (very spacious booths), and large selection.

Been to Milano's? Share your experiences!