“Not what I expected”

Phase 2 Dining and Entertainment Club
Ranked #236 of 322 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 April 2013

My husband and I had dinner here because we had tickets to a show. The buffet selections were limited, the hot food was cold and items were not kept stocked.
While the food was less than good the entertainment area was worse. It was kept at a temperature that bordered on freezing and there was not a good seat in the house unless you chose (and paid extra for VIP seating. The only plus was that the sound was excellent.

1  Thank love2travel49

Reviewed 15 April 2013

We attended the Blackberry Smoke Concert on 4/13/13 and had a great time. The place is huge and had tons of seating and nice bathrooms. One bartender was slow but most men bartenders are. Beers were domestic cans for $3 not bad for a pretty big band playing. Had reservations at Americas Best Value Inn-Madison Heights, VA, the place was a dump so we switched to Holiday Inn Express. Hotel was a litle pricey but well worth it. Cab was only $8 to get to Phase 2. We did not eat at the restaurant though. Wish we would have now though.

Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

When it was cattleannies, it didnt drag in a bunch of people who wanted to start trouble and be rude and centers of attention. Other then that if you go on a fri or saturday the service will suck because theres usually so many people there. Food is exspensive since its a "club". Thursdays use to be karoke which was fun..now its just some fridays "djnight" which ts just music and videos on the screen and its older music...saturdays sometimes are bands,and lately its only crappy bands, or cover bands.

1  Thank cathycollins6
Reviewed 11 February 2012

There's typically no live DJ just music videos played and it's mostly not up to date music. Rated it as average because its one of the few places to go out in Lynchburg for night life but don't go expecting to be amazed about anything if your there on a night with a decent crowd and a good group of friends you'll have fun.

Reviewed 28 September 2011

My friends and I toured Lynchburg and found Phase 2 (formerly Cattle Annies). The food was outstanding. The club entertainment was topnotch. I plan to go there anytime I visit the area.

3  Thank treble3