“You ROCK my world!”
Review of Rise Up Climbing

Rise Up Climbing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Rise Up Climbing is central Virginia's premier indoor rock climbing facility with over 6,000 square feet of climbing wall 40 feet high. No experience is necessary and everyone is welcome. We can teach you to use our equipment in approximately 30 minutes so you can get climbing fast!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Great gym with helpful friendly staff. Good for couples, kids and families. If you want to try something different, this is a great afternoon. Enjoy!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

It is fun. FUN FUN FUN FUN. I like it there. FUN FUN FUN FUN for everyone. I go climbing there all the time. Great for all ages.

1  Thank James N
Reviewed 10 March 2013 via mobile

I was impressed when i first walked in, ive had heard about this place online and around town and thought it was just for 10 year old birthday partys but i was very wrong, it was full of college age, very experienced rock climers, and very challenging and respectable ficilities, as said in another review they are very helpful if you've never done it before, Definitely Recommened!

1  Thank NTuttle
Reviewed 11 May 2012

Great for us first time climbers. We had a blast! It was a nice escape from the heat.

1  Thank T G
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I planned to surprise my 8 years old and my husband and I took them to Rise Up. Their staff is great! Prices are reasonable and if you are like us, never tried something like that before, you are in for a treat! Kids of all ages, young adults and parents having fun together. In my opinion is great! If it is your first time, you will have a 30 minutes class, with video and a instructor. It is very easy and you will be climbing in no time! My son went all the way to the top and that was his first try!!! Same for my hubby and I. Facilities are nice. Restrooms need a little more light and maybe some TLC but it is clean. Staff very patient and polite. Good place for family fun ( especially if it is raining outside!!)

3  Thank Ilovetotravel211