“Best Restaurant in Lynchburg”

Choice Hibachi Buffet
Ranked #45 of 321 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is a buffet-style restaurant featuring a fruit and salad bar, a sushi bar, a hibachi grill (cooked to order), 3 entree bars (mostly Asian with some American), and a dessert bar. The service is great, the restaurant is clean, and it's the first place I want to go whenever I have a choice.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I would normally chock it up to a fluke coincidence, but my husband (who has an iron stomach) also got sick after our meal here. If you want a lot of food for pretty inexpensive, this might be worth the risk. Otherwise, there are a lot of other (much better) options in Lynchburg.

5  Thank CMRydberg
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This place is so good we visited it twice while on vacation. The selection is so varied from American, Mexican, Chinese, etc.. They even have a section where you can select veggies and meats to be grilled while you wait. The wait staff is very attentive and friendly. The price was out of this world in this day and age. My wife and I were satisfied with every selection we dined on.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

My family and I went to Hibachi Buffet for the first time last Sunday for Father's Day. I was blown away by the selection and variety of food choices. There was Japanese, Chinese, southern American and lots of seafood. The desert bar was the largest that I had ever seen. I enjoyed the carved roast beef and steak and the variety of seafood items. The staff was excellent about clearing plates away and refilling drinks. We did not have a wait during this very busy day. We will be coming back!

2  Thank Tyke T
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I went to the lunch buffet and was astounded at the variety. The bars are fully loaded and the food is fresh. My favorite part was the sushi bar. The options include traditional foods like fried chicken, corn, and greens; Chinese food; and Mexican food There is also a salad bar. The dessert bar looked tempting, but I was full by the time I finished my sushi, chicken livers, broccoli and spring rolls. It was all delicious!