“This one keeps us coming back”
Review of Market at Main

Market at Main
Ranked #5 of 325 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Market at Main serves breakfast all day and was recently named the Best Breakfast in Lynchburg by Lynchburg Living.
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This one keeps us coming back - great breakfast/brunch, as well as lunch/dinner selections. Super service, great atmosphere.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Located at 904 Main ST downtown Lynchburg. Well worth the stop. We had 6 people in our group. Everyone ordered something different no one was disappointed. Our vegetarian loved her food and our meat eater was just as pleased. I had the meatloaf sandwich which was served with a side. Huge very tasty grilled sandwich just like Moms. Go you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

My experience here was just okay. Nothing that great. My breakfast sandwich was first served cold. So I sent it back. The waitress came back and informed me that they had decided in the kitchen to make me another. The entire time service was very slow but the waitress did keep our waters full. The wife had a salad that was served with lots of red onions which was not mentioned in the menu. My wife decided to pick all of them out instead of send it back. The price was nice but we won't be going back due to the mistakes, service, and mediocre food (at best).

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We've only gone here for breakfast/brunch, and were happy each time. It's such a cute place, really classic and everything seems cleverly conceived - menu, decor, theme, etc. For me, the menu is hit or miss, so I order carefully, tending to the simpler options. Boy the service is friendly and attentive, which always makes the visit better.

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

The menu is interesting with lots of dishes themed around local places/colleges. Prices during my Saturday lunchtime visit ranged from $6 to $15, and the food was good. It was very loud and crowded, so don't go expecting a relaxing date.