“Good food OK service.”

Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Market at Main serves breakfast all day and was recently named the Best Breakfast in Lynchburg by Lynchburg Living.
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had the fried green tomato blt with a side of the red potatoes which tasted great and was the perfect portion size. Had to repeatedly ask for coffee and milk even though they were super quiet early on a Sunday morning and had a lot of staff working.
Overall positive experience.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

We had brunch here with friends, on a Sunday morning. We started with fried green tomatoes, PERFECT. Lightly breaded and fried, perfect sauce to accompany them. Sweet potato pancakes were perfect, not too sweet. The corncakes were to die for! Didn't need any syrup! Service was prompt, staff were knowledgable. We WILL return. This place is definitely a gem in lynchburg, va.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

They have some of the best food around, and the prices can't be beat. Great and friendly service staff too.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We went with friends and fell in love! The fried green tomatoes and cheese fries were both wonderful appetizers. Then came the burgers! Wow! I had the black and blue burger and it was one of the best burgers out I have had in Lynchburg! The homemade potato chips were great too and the homemade ranch was great on everything! We have already scheduled our next office luncheon there.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I go to Market at Main about once a month. They sell breakfast all day, but I usually get a sandwich. My fave is the grilled pimento cheese. Although I do not eat beef, a few of my colleagues really like their patty melt burgers. The only 2 things that have not thrilled me are the veggie burger and the crab cakes. Otherwise, everything is yummy. They have great southern sweet tea! All of the wait staff are very nice and give good efficient and friendly service. Décor is nothing fancy, but has a nostalgic feel. Great option for a quick lunch in downtown Lynchburg.