“Homemade heaven”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Homemade heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

They make their own chocolate, have the most unique syrup flavors, have chocolate tastings, and a fantastic ownership. Go there if you have a chocolate craving!

“Great artisan chocolate! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love trying new chocolates and we could really tell a difference in their chocolate from the other dozens we've tried. The truffles are good, but the brownie and cake are to die for!

Reston VA
“I'm co-co for Cao Artisan Chocolates”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

You simply MUST take the reasonably priced Chocolate Seminar and Tasting Tour! Nothing will educate you better as to what chocolate can be and should be like! After having Cao chocolate, you won't be satisifed with lesser quality chocolate so easily obtainable. Go, get a Patanemo bar! It's the best!

Baltimore, Maryland
“fine chocolate what a treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

After celebrating a friend's birthday she suggested some truffles at her favorite chocolate place, Cao Artisan Chocolate. Upon arrival the server gave us a history of the establishment. She told us that There are all kinds of chocolate confections and coffees --check out their website but if chocolate is your craving--don't miss this place--be good to your palate!! Enjoy this chocolate shop extraordinaire!.

Lynchburg, Virginia
“Real Chocolate”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

I went to a chocolate tasting session last week and it was phenomenal, the amount of attention to detail given to the chocolate is unsurpassed. The quality of the chocolate is what true chocolate should taste like, I feel like I have been living as a peasant my entire life and now have my eyes open. I will never eat Hershey's or any "American" chocolate again, this was the absolute best chocolate I have ever eaten.