“Good sushi and Chinese food”
Review of Kings Island

Kings Island
Ranked #27 of 320 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Polynesian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2013

On our stop in Lynchburg my wife and daughter were in the mood for sushi. Being a NY'er in VA. , I was apprehensive about finding a place that met their expectations but Kings Island did that and more. The sushi was fresh without having alot of rice . The choices were creative and plentiful. The wait staff was helpful in their suggestions and keeping our fried noodle (the wide ones) bowl full. I had veggie dish that was satisfying in taste and portion size. I heartily recommend this restaurant for you sushi /chinese food fix.

There are newer reviews for Kings Island

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Come hungry. Really good Chinese food in really hefty portions. No one in our party left hungry, that's for sure.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

John-John and his crew are absolutely fabulous. His Ring of Fire is scrumptious as are his other specials. Made the hot ones I think just for me. The Chinese food is really good and the staff very nice but the sushi is the best.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

This was my second visit to King's Island in about 6 months. I rated it a little higher than last time because the service was more attentive and competent. Our party of five was served quickly and correctly. Everyone thought their food was delicious. Unless you're absolutely famished, be prepared to have leftovers. There are plenty of vegetarian and non-meat options. The kids' menu could be more extensive.

1  Thank jsctraveler
Reviewed 15 June 2013

The salmon roll is so fresh and the oyama roll is amazingly good every-single-time. We tried the QQ Udon tonight; Fried fresh noodles with chicken and veggies it was really good but I think the Double Twist is still my fav.- that or the rainbow, or maybe the tropical delight...and all of the sushi rolls ;) (the ones I have tried so far!) so hard to decide when its all SO yummy!

2  Thank DDavis61