“Excellent food and very fresh! Very busy but worth the wait.”
Review of Kings Island

Kings Island
Ranked #32 of 312 Restaurants in Lynchburg
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Polynesian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ocean City, Maryland
“Excellent food and very fresh! Very busy but worth the wait.”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

We were there on a very busy Sat night. The service was slow, but each dish was perfect. The chicken and mushroom soup for 2 was excellent! The shrimp with lobster sauce was traditional and perfect.
The prices were very reasonable. No wonder it was crowded! We will be back!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Truly delicious!”
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

Being from Philly, my husband and I are food snobs....we always feel "we" have the best food anywhere, any type. I was surprised to find out that there is actually amazing Chinese food in Lynchburg. The service was prompt and courteous. The food was outstanding and the prices reasonable, especially for the amount of food. My husband had the sesame shrimp and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I had the "assorted" sushi rolls (California, teriyaki and shrimp tempura) and they were outstanding, as was the pickled ginger and wasabi. The rice and seaweed wraps were fresh and well-rolled. We will definitely be back on our next trip to Lynchburg.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank abfab1968
Richmond, Virginia
“BEST SUSHI EVER!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We heard this was one of the best restaurants in Lynchburg from our family when we went there to visit and they really did have the best sushi ever! Their other dishes tasted great as well when I had a taste of what other people ordered. I also learned that the chef there makes just about everything from SCRATCH including the sauces which was really impressive considering nowadays a lot of other restaurants use frozen or pre-made sauces with preservatives. Made from scratch no wonder KI's food tastes so good. I saw others comment how fresh everything tasted and can vouch for that as well. Lynchburg isn't so bad to visit anymore now that we know that there's King's Island there for us to eat at and we also saw a Fresh Market nearby there as well!

• Visited November 2013
Long Island, New York
“Good sushi and Chinese food”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

On our stop in Lynchburg my wife and daughter were in the mood for sushi. Being a NY'er in VA. , I was apprehensive about finding a place that met their expectations but Kings Island did that and more. The sushi was fresh without having alot of rice . The choices were creative and plentiful. The wait staff was helpful in their suggestions and keeping our fried noodle (the wide ones) bowl full. I had veggie dish that was satisfying in taste and portion size. I heartily recommend this restaurant for you sushi /chinese food fix.

• Visited July 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
“More than enough food ...”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Come hungry. Really good Chinese food in really hefty portions. No one in our party left hungry, that's for sure.

Visited March 2013