“Don't order the large fries!”
Review of Pig N Steak

Pig N Steak
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Description: Ribs!! huge servings, tasty friendly service. affordable.If I'm ever there again at meal time that's be my stop.
Rapidan, Virginia
“Don't order the large fries!”
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Fantastic bbq and hamburgers and very generous homemade, hot fries. You will never leave hungry. A real country, nonpretentious gem with excellent, friendly service.

Culpeper, Virginia, United States
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed 1 October 2012

The menu and the Bar-B-Q is simple and fantastic. The place looks a little run down, but don't let that scare you away. The service is good and the prices very reasonable

Visited November 2011
Locust Dale, Virginia
“Not worth a visit”
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We call the place FAT AND GRISSEL.....the worst food and rude service that I've ever experienced and that's saying something

Visited July 2012
Madison, Virginia
“GREAT BBQ & Darned Good Steak”
Reviewed 26 July 2012

This is my local close-to-home fave, and I travel a LOT, so I eat way too much restaurant food. This is where my husband and I come close to home. Usually, I have their pulled pork BBQ, the best I've eaten. Ever. Period. But last night, and for the first time, I tried the 9 oz. Delmonico steak...grilled to perfection (rare), tender and very flavorful. Happily, no added rub, just the delicious flavor of a fine piece of steak grilled like it should be. Came with a baked potato and salad, not over the top, but I came for the steak. The place is down-home country...read that as "it ain't fancy." Wait staff is always affable and we often get to chattin'. Just off Rte. 29 in Madison, turn R at the BP station. Oh, great home made slaw, too.

• Visited July 2012
Virginia
“What happened?”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

The ribs here used to be great,. Lean, moist, and tasty. I had lunch earlier today and the ribs were so dry i could not finish them. Hopefully it was an off day.

• Visited June 2012

Been to Pig N Steak? Share your experiences!