Americas Best Value Inn
La Quinta
US$107
Travelocity
Very Good 4/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2013

DO NOT stay here. It doesn't even deserve a star at all. It should be demolished. When I drove up there were what looked like 5 gangster men in the office hanging around. I was scared for my life so I couldn't even go in the place to check in. I drove around to the side and it looked like they hung blankets for curtains. There were only about 2 cars at the whole place. I did not get a chance to look in the room, but felt like if I did I wouldn't make it out alive. It looked like a prostitution joint or somewhere that offered illegal pharmaceuticals. I left and had to ride around looking for something more decent and safe. I was there to take my daughter to the college for a weekend event and wouldn't be in my room much, but still I just couldn't do it. Don't waste your money like I did!

Room Tip: There are no good rooms at this hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank tabenton
AbviLynchburg, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Traveler ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. we recently renovate property in October and November 2013. In the future, I recommend that you call the hotel in advance. That way housekeeping staff can specially prepare a room for you to prevent this incident from happening in the future. Your business is important for us.

Thanks
Americas Best Value Inn-Chincoteague Island, VA

Reviewed 30 June 2013 via mobile

The place is roach infested you can't sit anywhere without roaches getting on u this place needs to be shut down its not worth 10 dollars a night i will never stay here again very gross it my husband was sitting on the patio if that's what u wanna call it but he had to keep killing roaches to keep them from going inside of the room they qere even dropping on our heads and the bathroom was very nasty look like the tub hasn't been cleaned for months i would not suggest this place to anyone

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank dmples69
AbviLynchburg, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your stay at our property. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you felt you experienced with us. There is never an excuse for providing anything less than great service. All claims against this property will be further investigated and corrected where necessary. I hope you will give us another opportunity to service your future lodging needs.

Kunal-Manager

Reviewed 17 June 2013

I was travelling with one other individual and I wasn't expecting much for the price I paid. But what I got was very unsat. Even for the price, I would expect the room to be cleaned atleast. There was garbage under the beds and upon further inspection it looked as if just the floor that was visible was cleaned. The floor under the bed and night stands were not. The bathroom had stains under the toilet where apparently someone missed and it was never cleaned. The mattress was filthy as well as the.sheets. And then last there were the bugs. My room had a family of 12( that I found) of quarter sized spiders. Overall a horrible experience. I moved the next day to a nicer hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank yesman1234
AbviLynchburg, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2013

Dear Traveler,

Reviewed 11 May 2013

The Hotel has a good customer service. The employees are very helpful and ready to help the customers; it is a good side. Moreover, the room I've got is very comfortable; there are AC, heat, refrigerator, chairs, TV, and so forth. I believe that it is a good idea to book a room at America's Best Value Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
AbviLynchburg, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

Dear valued Traveller,
Thank you for sharing a response with us. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable guest rooms, continental breakfast, water pressure, and friendly staff. We hope that you stay with us again or at another one of our Americas Best Value Inns located across the Country.

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Best Location, Perfect price, everything in walking distance, friendly staff, clean rooms of good size. My wife and I stayed at this hotel during our first trip to Lynchburg-VA, I was very happy staying there for two night and we would definitely stay there again. Exceptionally clean for lower budget hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa D
AbviLynchburg, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Thank you for taking time to share a review about our hotel. We are happy to know you enjoyed our friendly staff. We take great pride in exceeding guest expectations. We understand that you have many options in the marketplace, and are pleased that you have made Americas Best Value Inn your premiere choice for lodging.

We look forward to another opportunity to service your future lodging needs.

Tejas-Manager