“New Year's Eve”

Southwind Pizza
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Mathews
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mathews-VA/Southwind-Pizza/312524920727
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I with with friends to Southwind Pizza on New Year's Eve. I had the Surf & Turf. It was EXCELLENT!! Dean, the owner, was very attentive to all of us and made sure we were satisfied with our dining experience. Our waitress was the best. We all enjoyed it very much.

There are newer reviews for Southwind Pizza

Reviewed 30 October 2013

More than just a pizza joint, they offer craft brews on tap, fresh seafood and local seasonal produce, daily lunch and dinner specials as well as homemade pizza unlike anywhere else. Great service and friendly local vibe, you can't go wrong here!

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I read alot and heard people say that the pizza was wonderful. My family and I decided to try it out and had an okay expierence. We all ordered individual pizzas. I have to say the pizza had a good taste, but it seemed more crust than toppings. The waitress seemed ok, but didn't seem to interested in us, we had to flag her done just to get some drink re-fills. Would I come back again? I'm not sure, but I should just to compare to the first time, but it will not be for a special trip.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

We vacationed in Mathews, and I wish we had visited Southwind Pizza sooner. I would have loved to have gone back. We really enjoyed the selection of unique pizzas. It is kind of small and a bit loud, but we really loved the pizza. The only disappointment was the wine selection. There were several that could only be purchased by the bottle. Would definitely visit again!

Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

I ordered a pizza to go and the staff was extra rude. The bartender acted like it was a huge inconvenience. She only had two other customers at the bar and she didn't even ask if I wanted something to drink while I waited. When I requested a drink she was annoyed and gave me a half full Styrofoam cup and said, "that's two dollars." The pizza was decent, the experiance was lame.

1  Thank benamichelle1