Hampton Inn Fort Chiswell
US$81
ComfortInn
Travelodge Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
US$66
Days Inn Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$146
US$77
US$69
QualityInn
Budget Host Inn(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$54
Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$65
Red Roof
US$96
All reviewstruck stopthe mexican restaurantroom was cleanoff the highwaygreat stopovernight stopbreakfast barmyrtle beachgood nights sleepnice place to staynon smokingnice breakfastwould definitely stay here againoutdoor poolwafflesdesk clerkwe've stayed
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Convenient from I-81, nice, clean, comfortable, accomodating staff. Breakfast good variety for hotel food . Warm cookies and fruit available. Breakfast bags to go. Prices good with travel coupons. Enjoyed Log House Restaurant ,10 minutes away, good food, unusual gift shop. Will continue to stop here as we have found nothing else near by that is as good. The view on the back is a dirt hill. Views from the front are better.

Room Tip: Nonsmoking king. Enjoyed the one with whirlpool also.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2011

I read the trip reviews and the hotel's description. I was like this is a great place to stop for some sleep between a 12 hour trip. When you read the hotel's descrip you get the impression this place is set a little back in some trees or part of the lush landscape. This is far from the case. We pulled into a dimly lighted parking area and my first impresion was do I need some pepper spray. We were greeted immediately and given our room key. I went to the coffee bar and got hot water for tea. I threw it out as it was not hot. I shrugged it off because my main concern was sleep. Sleep we did not get! I can't believe these reviews! The toilets have an assisted flush. Every time someone flushed it sounded like jet engines going off in our room. To top it off an alarm system went off twice on the floor below but we clearly heard it. The first one I was like is this a fire??? The breakfast was typical free fare and no hard boiled eggs so I passed. My husband said the scrambled eggs were cold and he tossed them. The chairs and tables need replaced. They are too small and uncomfortable. The staff was nice. I told the lady in the morning about the noise and she paused and got a mgr. He immediately took care of the situation and could have not handled it better. He was a professional.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2011

We were travelling from Connecticut to a family wedding in North Carolina. We reserved a 1 night overnight stay for our family of 3 boys. Upon arrival, the staff was extremely pleasant, the room ready, and the extra roll away bed in the room as planned. The room was very clean and pleasant. The beds were also comfortable. And the best value, was the room rate also included breakfast in the morning in the lobby prior to us departing for our final destination.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I stayed here with my 3 children on a return trip from NYC. The front desk lady had a welcoming smile and was courteous and professional. The beds were VERY comfortable. The pool was clean and the kids enjoyed it. The breakfast bar was great. There was a variety of cereals, fruits, breads and muffins, make your own waffles, eggs and sausage gravy.
There is a truck stop across the street with a Wendy's and a Denny's. We ate at Denny's and it was good.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2011

This is an older Hampton Inn about 10 miles south of Wytheville, Va. We chose it due to a travel coupon special. What we really look for in a good hotel is the sleep quality. This hotel had great beds. Breakfast was standard for Hampton quality. They had an outdoor pool, but it was very small, otherwise I would have given a 5 rating. We had a lot of fun here and stayed 2 nights. The hotel was central to our activities. During the day we went to New River and did an 11 mile bike ride along the river. It was really great with a lot of photo ops. That evening we ate at the Log House in Wytheville, and it was outstanding. We would like to make this hotel our regular stop when we head north to visit family.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family