“Brisket sandwich”

Virginia Barbeque & Pizza Co.
Price range: US$3 - US$32
Description: If you are craving a taste of down home southern barbecue, visit us at the all new Virginia Barbeque & Pizza Co.! From our very own custom built smoker, we offer mouthwatering wood-smoked chicken, pork, and ribs accompanied by delicious, traditional southern sides. We also offer fresh breakfast every morning from 8 am to 11 am. Whether you want to come in and relax or you are in a hurry, we offer dine in, carry out, and delivery options to suite any lifestyle. We have just completed Phase II of our renovations, so be sure to stop and see what we are cookin’ up! Outdoor seating and Wi-Fi are available.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went here the first night when we got to the Massanutten Resort. The sandwich was really good and lots of sides to choose from but I got the baked beans and slaw. Took it to go. The place was really busy and all the food I saw for sit in orders looked great too. The staff was really nice too.

Tatum C, Public Relations Manager at Virginia Barbeque & Pizza Co., responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you had a great experience with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ok, there's like no atmosphere here, you order at the counter and sit at picnic tables, but the ribs are to die for. Ordered half rack, leftovers fed us both next day. Delicious, tender, fall off the bone good!

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your ribs with us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is an OK place if you just want something to eat. We ordered pizza, but you will do better by ordering from Pizza Hut for $5.99!

Thank you for your review of Virginia BBQ. We are sorry to hear that you did not have an excellent experience with us. We try to make sure that all of our guest have a great meal. Let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next visit better.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Definitely over priced for the portions and quality of bbq. I would be reluctant to go back. Long wait with no customers. Nice dining and outdoor area. Check your food before leaving. I was shocked at the prices we spent and the food we received. Go off resort to eat or bring food to prepare.

Tatum C, Public Relations Manager at Virginia Barbeque & Pizza Co., responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review of Virginia BBQ. We are sorry to hear that you did not have an excellent experience with us. Please let us know if there is anything we can to make your next visit better.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I tried the fried catfish, green beans & corn bread and my boyfriend tried the smoked barbecue, macaroni salad and baked beans. My catfish was pretty good except the breading was hard. I peeled it off and it was good inside. The green beans could have been cooked maybe 5 minutes longer. The corn bread was great, baked perfectly. The barbeque was not tender at all. The beans and macaroni salad were ok. I read all of the bad reviews and wanted to try for myself because 3 years ago it was called Woodstone Deli and it was great.

We then also tried the breakfast the next day. It was pretty good except the biscuits, they tasted ans smelled like rotten dough. I made the mistake of putting my bacon and eggs in the biscuit, when I took it apart the taste lingered on the bacon & eggs. Yuck! We bought the bacon and sausage platters with 2 extra hash browns and that part was fine. They came with big hash browns and the were good, but greasy. I would return for the breakfast but stay away from the biscuits. Maybe they just had a bad batch that day. We went when they first opened in the morning.

In my opinion, it was much better 3 years ago. We ate there almost everyday it was so good.

Hello! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us at Virginia BBQ. We hope to see you on the mountain again soon!