“Spooky”

Cold Harbor National Cemetery
Reviewed 8 March 2013

I wish I could go at night. I have walked through there during the day with a bunch of people and still I get creeped out.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

We visited the Cold Harbor National Cemetery September 15, 2012. We live nearby and had never stopped. The cemetery is small enough to see all the graves in about an hour. Most of the graves are for Yankee soldiers killed during the Cold Harbor battles. There are a few recent graves and headstones.

One of the most interesting things in the cemetery are two graves that have had their headstones completely enveloped by trees. All you can see of the original head stone is the tight side of the stone stickling out of the tree. The grounds are well maintained.

2  Thank 1967foodie