“Good Coffee bar with great tea too!”
Review of Common Grounds

Common Grounds
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Middleburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Stopped for a light lunch at our B&B's recommendation. I had a great cup of green tea and a good sandwich. My husband had a good cup of coffee and a good lunch.

There are newer reviews for Common Grounds

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I absolutely love Common Grounds! The coffee is delicious, the breakfast options yummy, and the ambiance peaceful and fun. I will definitely come back here next time I'm in Middleburg.

Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

I think that perfunctory Trip Advisor tag line said it all, no? The community is being served in more ways than one. Good food and beverages, free internet, nice people thereby engendering friendships, art shows (commerce), support meetings, community bulletin boards; and it is dog friendly. Need we say more.

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

The leisurely motorcycle ride from Fairfax was a little colder than I expected. Rolled into Middleburg in search of a cafe to warm up with a cup of coffee. Had two options when I rolled in. Cuppa Giddy Up and Common Grounds. Cuppa appeared to be a small quaint place tucked below another shop, which I'm sure is nice. I was looking for a place to sit and relax and enjoy a coffee and Common Ground delivered. Friendly staff and nice warm cozy joint to sit in on a nice cool fall afternoon, even if I wasn't able to claim one of the 3 overstuffed chairs. Mocha is my poison and it was good. Will try one of their signature sandwiches next time I roll through.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Forget Starbucks for the perfect spot for a coffee break, this is the place to go. For $10 we had two coffees and two scones. The atmosphere is truly what one expects in such a fine historic town.

The people that work there and the customers give you the kind of surprise that one finds only in small non-chains.

The location was perfect and the rent must be ski high for the owners. I hope they are in business in years to come. They do have a wine bar and a restaurant during lunch hours.

It has all the atmosphere and friendliness like an old English pub.

Please put this on your must visit list.