“Good job Hampton Inn” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Midlothian
Cedar Bluff, Virginia
“Good job Hampton Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

I always look for a Hampton in my travels. I am a pastor and I have back problems. I always get a comfortable nights sleep and delicious breakfast the next morning. The staff are always very polite and helpful. Thx Hampton!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tracy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Praise the Lord! I am elated to know that you have a personal relationship with Hampton Inn. ...And I know just how comforting a good night's sleep can be. I may not have back problems, but I have the most beautiful children in the world who don't value rest as much as my guests! I thank you for your loyalty and you will always be welcome at our Hampton Inn 103.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

I had a great stay at this hampton inn. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly. I was running late but Ada the front desk attendant made the check in process quick and easy. I called to ask for extra pillows and i was brought extra pillows to my door from the front desk attendant Ada. There was excellent customer service and i felt right at home. Breakfast was great and another employee terri was very friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I love that Ada and Terri provided such a WONDERFUL Experience for you. I thank you trememdously for your feedback and we welcome you back as many times as you would like to come back....and then some. Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn 103!!
new york, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We chose this hotel mainly because it had an indoor pool and the location was close to family in the area. Our main complaint was the cigarette smoke smell throughout the halls and seeping into our room. Most hotels we have stayed at are smoke free so this was very shocking and also very upsetting to my son's allergies. You have smoking rooms right next to smoke free rooms and it is not a huge hotel to begin with. We will not use this hotel again due to this issue.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tracy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Allow me to start by apologizing for your experience. I have little ones with allergies as well, so I understand perfectly how this could put a damper on what should be a relaxing time away from home. Sometimes, in an effort to acommodate all of our guests, we are put in an imposition with certain accommodations. Please don't scratch us off your bucket list just yet. Allow my Front Desk team to assist in your furture accommodations so that we may place you on the first floor...which is also closer to the pool!!! Thank you again for choosing our Hampton Inn 103!!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Pleasantly surprised at the quality and size of the room for the price. The breakfast was great and the staff very courteous and helpful. Very convenient to where we needed to be and close to restaurants (walking distance) and easy access. It was very clean and quiet.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tracy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street, responded to this review, 24 July 2014
There's no place like Hampton. There's no place like Hampton. There's no place like HAMPTON!!! Now, click your heels and you'll be back in no time!!

I'm am super excited that we met and exceeded your expectations in so many ways. My staff will be happy to hear of your experience. In fact, at the next staff meeting, i may have to award someone the Korling Quality Award---what'd'ya think?!

Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn 103 and we look forwar to greeting you in the very nea future!!
Martinsville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

We have stayed at this property several times. The room is spacious, clean, and comfortable. The staff is very friendly the breakfast is ok, but you might want to think twice about the cheese omelet.it was indelible. There is a variety of cereals, and the coffee is very good. We keep coming back, so obviously, it is a good experience.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillow!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kermit K
Tracy T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback Kermit. I have said it before ...and I'll say it again... that I value reviews from returning guests. First time impressions are nice, but the second, third and so on ensures that it wan't just a happenstance. I am pleased that we are able to siut your needs wen you come to town. Also, I appreciate your feedback about the breakfast. Sometimes we are able to switch it up and try somthing new. When it works, it works When it doesn't, we don't know until someone lets us know. Thank you again for choosing our Hampton Inn 103 and we'll see you next year!
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed with my daughter 2 nights while in VA for a lacrosse tournament. I found the hotel very clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast was good as well. Hot meal options like, eggs, French toast sticks and sausage as well as the typical waffles. Cold items available as well. We will be staying there again on a return trip for lacrosse.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Laura D
Tracy T, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
LIVE ~ LOVE ~ LAX

^^^I'm totally loving my summer of lacrosse! You have to know that your athlete is our athlete! When we host teams, we aim to start their day just as you would at home. I am thankful that we provided amenities to jumpstart her defense and ignite her offense.

Lacrosse. Strong enough for a man, pH balanced for a woman...
^^^Awfully familiar, right? Thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn 103. I truly have a new found appreciation for the game especially when the girls play (…and not just because we become competitive with our sister hotels. #winning)

La Ball. La Stick. La Attitude. Lacrosse. ............LaHampton!
^^^Overkill!? Guess you'll definitely have to come back now!
Richmond, VA, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great hotel with a ample room and a nice sofa in my room. Staff was very warm and friendly while being eager to please. Air unit a bit loud even compared to other hotels. I will be back in area in two months or so, I will stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Christopher S
Not only am I glad that you enjoyed the room, I’m just going to take credit for decorating and say that the sofa was MY idea! It was Hamptonality at first sight! Thank you for staying with you and I appreciate your response. My staff and I look forward to your return to the area.

P.S. In my heart of hearts, I am a Pier 1 believer that you’re not truly at home until the furniture speaks to you. I have a message for you:
You came. You sat. You slept. You left. I’ll be here when you get back.
Warmest Regards, Nicest Hampton Inn Sofa Ever!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midlothian
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St
Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#5 of 6 in Midlothian
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond
BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn
Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike

Been to Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street? Share your experiences!