“Filthy doesn't even describe how nasty this hotel is.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Midlothian/Richmond Area

Super 8 Midlothian/Richmond Area
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Midlothian
Midlothian
“Filthy doesn't even describe how nasty this hotel is.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed here a year ago and it was a decent hotel, now there's blood stains on the box spring and pee stains on the couch. My white sheets have brown spots covering them. In every ceiling corner there is cob webs. There was no toilet paper at all in the bathroom. There is no lamp in my room. The lights flicker for 5 minutes before fully turning on. This hotel is by far disgusting and I have stayed in some awful hotels. Please keep Children and yourself away from this place. For $85 a night I expect better.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Kirstenatkins

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Unfortunately this is the first time I've had to write a bad review and let me tell you this place was bad. We checked in at midnight on a Friday evening and the person at the desk was not friendly at all. We walked upstairs to our room, the walls are painted some very garish colors, and tried to settle in our room. The carpet was fllthy. We noticed that the towels in the bathroom had been used, and were actually wet! The soap at the sink was used also! I went to call downstairs and the phone was unhooked so while hooking it up I noticed a beer can beside the nightstand. I called downstairs and was told I could come down and get clean towels. I went downstairs and asked to be moved to another room. The man at the desk, Milan, was not apologetic, nor did he even say anything to me.Was given a key to another room. I decided to check it out before our party of three moved to the new room. Well, to my surprise the key he gave me belonged to a room that was occupied! Again there were no apologies. We packed up and went to another motel down the street that was cheaper and nicer! We travel to this area a lot to visit with family and they just lost our business for sure.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Iampepah
MILAN R, Manager at Super 8 Midlothian/Richmond Area, responded to this review, 2 November 2014
We truly appreciate your feedback; it is our goal to provide you with a positive, memorable experience each and every time you stay with us. We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from Super 8 Midlothian

Your continued satisfaction and trust in Super 8 Midlothian are our top priorities. We hope you will be staying with us again soon.

Best regards,

Management Team
Super 8 Midlothian

Travellers are raving about these Midlothian hotels

Eastchester, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

The hall room, the floor was disgusting and dirty. Upon entering the room and seeing the carpet in our room (I am including the picture) I was shocked and dismayed that someone would rent a disgusting room like this. I really have no words to describe this dump. I stayed in inexpensive motels and expensive hotels but never a tacky, filthy place like this. get a room together and then rent it! God knows what lives in that carpet. I have to come back in Midlothian area and would never stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank zkoolest
Midlothian
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

The room was clean, except carpet. Carpet was vacuumed but needed shampooed. The staff was not friendly and when I had to checkout two days early they gave me a hard time. They would only email me a receipt later. They also charged my account for the full amount after sending me the receipt that said otherwise.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

1 Thank Paul L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midlothian
Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#5 of 6 in Midlothian
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St
Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street
BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn
Extended Stay America - North Chesterfield - Arboretum

Been to Super 8 Midlothian/Richmond Area? Share your experiences!