Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe
La Quinta Inn & Suites Richmond Midlothian(Midlothian)(Great Value!)
US$96
Hampton.com
US$133
US$112
FourPoints.com
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn(Richmond)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$95
US$112
US$98
US$119
Hyatt.com
All reviewsalfredofront deskfrench toastrecommend this hotelbreakfast roomwafflesother hotelswould definitely stay here againlocation is greatbed was comfortableearly checkdesk stafflacrosse tournamentfirst floorrestaurants and shoppingryancleanliness
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We were out of our house for a couple of weeks while the ground floor floors were being repaired. We looked at a couple of hotels in the area, but the Sleep Inn had the best fit for our needs - good desk space for work and school and adjoining rooms for us and our kids. The desk area runs almost half the length of the room, plenty of space for storing the day to day stuff and still have room to put up a laptop and work, check mail, etc. The rooms were clean and appeared to be well kept. Bathrooms were large with granite (or something similar) counters.

We arranged our stay with Devin, who was very helpful. We received an extended stay rate and our rooms were ready for us by 8:00am on the morning we were to move in. During our stay we got to talk with pretty much every desk staff member, all of them were courteous and helpful. The evening cookies were a nice treat as well for our girls. The folks that run the breakfast area in the morning kept the place clean, stocked, and running nicely. Alfredo was there most of the mornings during our visit and was the perfect amount of friendly without being intrusive.

From what we saw while we were there, it didn't matter if you were staying a night or a couple of weeks, everyone was treated with the same friendly and efficient manner. I'd be hard pressed to recommend a nice place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here after switching motels due to..... ill just leave that alone. Any how found this motel on trip advisor and checked in . Great customer service , very clean and professional staff and motel. Close to all shopping and gyms. Just all around great place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I've stayed here twice when visiting a friend nearby and this hotel is new and quite nice. The first time, I was a bit worried as to exactly what a "Sleep Inn" would be like but it is new and quite stylishly decorated. The front desk person couldn't have been nicer when I checked in. The location is right on a main road with plenty of restaurants and shops (in strip malls, mostly) nearby.

Room Tip: We had a direct view of the dumpster below our window (room 217), but honestly it wasn't like we were there for the scenery, so I didn't mind.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Pleasantly surprised, after a month long trip around the US we found the Sleep Inn to be the best hotel we encountered in every way. As other reviewers have said the staff is competent and friendly and the accommodations are clean and up to date. I was impressed with the detail of maintenance on the facility, even the concrete bumpers in the parking lot had been painted.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I selected this Sleep Inn for our family based on reviews in Trip Advisor, and I must say they were totally accurate. I requested 2 connecting rooms; they were perfectly assigned which was most welcome due to our late night arrival with sleepy kids. I have never stayed in a Sleep Inn before as I envisioned them as a low budget operation, but this one is class all they way. The rooms were exceptionally spacious with flat-screen tv mounted on the wall, granite counters in the bath, and a fantastic shower head. The décor was original and in great taste; there was an abundance of pillows and towels of excellent quality.
Breakfast was varied and abundant, and the attendant was extremely anxious to provide anything you needed. Ryan at the front desk was competent and pleasant.
Two small issues which don't change my opinion of this being an outstanding operation: There is no pool which was a disappointment to the kids so just be aware in advance. The other is the inedible powdered eggs---I have never tasted any so horrible.
I wish we had a reason to be in the area more often so we could take advantage of all there is to offer! What a marvelous stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family