“Favorite Hotel in Chesterfield”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Midlothian
Reviewed 29 May 2013

This hotel is clean and well maintained. The personnel are friendly and very accommodating to guests. The room we had was very roomy and met all our needs for a comfortable stay. The personnel are very considerate when we would have our family members come by for short visits. The refreshment and ice area are clean and easy to access. The food and drinks in morning are good.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 May 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a wedding. The staff was courteous and very helpful when it came to helping us find directions to a restaurant. Our room was recently remodeled and was very modern and clean. There were tons of TV channels, including HBO, which was a nice way to unwind after a long day on the road. The hot breakfast in the morning is OK. There's hot coffee in the lobby all day.

There's a strip mall with a Target, Barnes and Noble, etc. right across the street if you need anything. The small strip mall across the other side of the hotel has a nice farmers market on Saturday mornings and a permanent farm store market. I was able to get some Virginia peanuts to take home from that farm store.

Room Tip: 1st floor can get noisy due to breakfast and check-in traffic
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heedybeedy
Charlie752, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. One of our best features is the neighborhood around us. Pretty much anything you need can be found within a couple of miles, but it doesn't feel like you're in the middle of a shopping center. We hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

This place is definitely worth every penny! My family and I stayed there for 2 nights when we came to visit my mother in law and it was great. The front desk clerk Jhonny was very professional and helpful with directions as well as advice about the area. We had called down for extra coffee and the housekeeping staff brought some up in no time. Everything was on point, I'm glad we chose this hotel!

Room Tip: Great place to stay. Definitely recommend it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We make every effort to satisfy every guest and it's always gratifying to hear we've been successful. We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

I was there in the hotel as I was in town for work with Dominion power, the hotel was very clean, comfortable and quite. The staff was very well mannered and helpful with everything. Thats the main reason the company I work for always chooses this specific hotel. They have hot coffee and everything in the morning thats on the go. It was a short stay but definitely a great one. I will be back if I'm in the area. Very nice place, no doubt!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Alex A
Robin G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

We LOVE the Dominion Power folks! You are always so professional and courtious to my staff. We understand you are working VERY hard to help everyone have the power they need. I know many of you have a very short nights rest before your back on the job.
I hope we remain the hotel of choice for you and your co-workers!
Thank you for taking the time to write the review!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2013

We recently used the Holiday Inn Express in Midlothian as a "home base" for my daughter's wedding at Sunday Park. The staff at the hotel couldn't have been more accommodating, even though we had many requests. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. The breakfast buffet in the morning is very good. Would highly recommend staying at this location.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing this hotel and taking time to fill our a survey.
We are happy you were pleased with your stay!
Look forward to the next time you are in our area and hope you choose to stay with us again!

Robin Gonyea GM

Reviewed 15 April 2013

I stayed there for two nights as I was in town for a wedding, the employee there were nice and it felt almost like home especially the young man at the front desk Johny. He was very friendly and had a smile on his face the whole time. The best thing about the hotel is its located right in the middle of everything. It took 5 minutes to get anywhere and it was 2 minutes from the boat house. The room smelled amazing and fresh. Definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Robin G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to send in a Trip advisor on our hotel.
Jhony is one of our newest employees here and we are lucky to have him as part of our hotel team.
I am happy you enjoyed your stay and look forward to be your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

This was my first time staying there, as me and my family were traveling for a family visit. The staff was EXTREMELY nice and friendly. Not to mention they have a great breakfast which is very convenient as it was one less stop we had to make(it was also delicious). The breakfast lady (zuma I think is her name) was very sweet and nice. The whole environment was extremely friendly and the hotel is very close to every story you can possibly think of. Definitely plan on stopping there again on my next trip.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Robin G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with our hotel! Zulma has been with our hotel for 10 years now, and is a valuable employee.

I hope you will return to the hotel in your future travels.

Warm Regards,

Robin Gonyea - GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Midlothian
Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe
Holiday Inn Express Richmond E - Midlothian Trnpke
Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street
Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Midlothian
Hyatt Place Richmond / Arboretum
Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St

Address: 5030 W Village Green Dr, Midlothian, VA 23112-4832
Region: United States > Virginia > Midlothian
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Midlothian
Price Range: £97 - £161 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St 2.5*
Situated off Rte 288 in a charming suburb of Richmond, Virginia, our Holiday Inn Express® Richmond - Brandermill - Hull Street is near Fortune 500 companies like Alstom, Philip Morris and Bon Secours, St. Francis Medical Center. Since our facilities include a 24-hour business center and well-appointed meeting room, you have everything you need for an unforgettable, productive visit. There is plenty to do, from hiking at Pocahontas State Park or playing indoor hockey at Shooters to watching a new flick at Commonwealth 20. Wedding visitors appreciate that our hotel's close to The Gardens at Sunday Park, Wrexham Hall and Celebrations at the Reservoir. "Stay Smart" with a complimentary, hot breakfast bar and high-speed Internet access. Our outstanding service, practical amenities and affordable prices will make you feel at home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Suites Midlothian Hotel Midlothian
Holiday Inn Midlothian
Midlothian Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn Express Midlothian
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St Midlothian, Virginia