Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Midlothian
“trip to va”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

we were visiting our son in chesterfield va.Jhony at front desk and supervisor(can't remember her name) were very friendly,kind and accomodating.rooms were clean and staff very friendly
the Smiths

Room Tip: my husband has trouble sleeping flat and i recliner in the room would have made him more comfortabl...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Charlie752, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this review, 8 June 2014
So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Everyone here is always ready to do whatever it takes to make sure our guests are satisfied. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

The staff was great made us feel like home, the manager greeted us and made sure that we express any concerns to her. Samantha and kim have from the front desk were very nice and great resource. They were both very helpful. I would recommended holiday inn express to all my family and friends if they travel to the virgina area

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We always welcome your feedback and look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

My husband and I were in Richmond attending the wedding of our son, who was getting married at The Boathouse. The area in which it is located is very nice. This hotel accommodated some of our friends and family as well. This hotel was very clean, the desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. Upon arrival they even upgraded our room at no extra cost Rooms were clean. The breakfast was plenty and delicious. I do recommend this hotel.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Charlie752, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We're always glad to hear when our guests are satisfied with their experience. We always try to make sure that every guest has a great stay, but we understand how extra important every detail is for a wedding group. Thank you for staying at our hotel and we hope you will stay with us again in the future.
Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Extremely clean hotel, great staff, excellent breakfast. Front desk, Jhony was very welcoming and courteous. The location is quiet, off the beaten path yet close to everything. There were 6 of us and everyone had the same praise for this hotel.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Charlie752, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We understand that the two most important things are clean rooms and friendly service. Thanks for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you again in September.
Delanson, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed here three times and each time it was a friendly, clean, and quiet hotel. The staff is very friendly and help with information on the area. The rooms are very clean and plenty of towels. there is a refig and microwave in each room. the rooms are quiet as well. the hotel is right off the intersate and nice grounds.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. It's always good to hear from our guests--whether it's compliments or concerns we're always interested in hearing what you think.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Checking in was a dash with Mr. Jhony Salama running the front desk! He gave us the best service and helped us find the best room for the best price! This guy doe. Great service from a great employee! Can't wait to come back soon and see Jhony boy!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Charlie752, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St, responded to this review, 17 April 2014
So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Guest satisfaction is the number one priority of everyone who works here. Hope you'll come back and see us again soon.
Amelia Court House, Virginia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed for one night for a bachorlette party. Only brought one small bag with a few things. Unfortunately, I forgot my cell phone charger since I was in a hurry to check out. I called them about an hour after checking out. The front desk told me they would call me right back after checking the room, never called. So at 3pm I went back to the hotel to get my charger. They told me it wasn't in the room. Are you kidding me? I know exactly were I left it. It was still plugged into the wall. I had one small bag and it certainly wasn't in there. The housekeepers are obviously thieves. So god forbid you leave something valuable behind because you better believe you will never see it again. Yes it was my negligence in leaving it behind, but are people really this untrustworthy these days that they won't return a phone charger? I live in Chesterfield and you better believe that I'm bad mouthing this place to everyone I know. Don't stay here!!!! The maids are thieves!

Room Tip: Stay at the Sleep Inn down the street!
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
I'm sorry to hear that you had an unsatisfactory experience at our hotel. As far as I am able to determine your initial call about the missing charger came before most of our housekeeping staff had even arrived. The front desk clerk on duty and our executive housekeeper both checked the room as soon as you called and did not see a phone charger. Obviously, I can't prove that no one here took it, but I can assure you that if it was proven that someone on our staff stole anything from a guest or another employee then that individual would be terminated immediately. Like most hotels we assume no liability for items left in guest rooms, but we also take any reported theft very seriously. We will always give the guest the benefit of the doubt and make every effort to come to a satisfactory resolution.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midlothian
Hampton Inn Richmond Southwest - Hull Street
Sleep Inn & Suites Harbour Pointe
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#5 of 6 in Midlothian
BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond
DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St

Property: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St
Address: 5030 W Village Green Dr, Midlothian, VA 23112-4832
Region: United States > Virginia > Midlothian
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Midlothian
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St 2.5*
Situated off Rte 288 in a charming suburb of Richmond, Virginia, our Holiday Inn Express® Richmond - Brandermill - Hull Street is near Fortune 500 companies like Alstom, Philip Morris and Bon Secours, St. Francis Medical Center. Since our facilities include a 24-hour business center and well-appointed meeting room, you have everything you need for an unforgettable, productive visit. There is plenty to do, from hiking at Pocahontas State Park or playing indoor hockey at Shooters to watching a new flick at Commonwealth 20. Wedding visitors appreciate that our hotel's close to The Gardens at Sunday Park, Wrexham Hall and Celebrations at the Reservoir. "Stay Smart" with a complimentary, hot breakfast bar and high-speed Internet access. Our outstanding service, practical amenities and affordable prices will make you feel at home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Suites Midlothian Hotel Midlothian
Holiday Inn Midlothian
Midlothian Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn Express Midlothian
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Richmond - Brandermill - Hull St Midlothian, Virginia