“Bring back Karaoke!”
Review of King Pin Lanes

King Pin Lanes
Ranked #3 of 7 Fun & Games in Midlothian
More attraction details
Owner description: Conveniently located near 288 and Midlothian Turnpike, King Pin Lanes is a 32 lane bowling center with arcade machines, pool tables and a restaurant/lounge that is fully equipped with optional bumpers for children 8 & under along with state of the art scoring systems. In addition we have a full service Pro Shop for all of your bowling needs.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Powhatan, Virginia
“Bring back Karaoke!”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I use to go just about every weekend to enjoy some karaoke and good conversation with Mrs.P. I went this pass weekend and no karaoke. I still enjoyed my conversation with Mrs. P but it just wasnt the same without the karaoke. Please bring it back. Not only are you cutting off your faithful karaoke customers but you are taking money away from one of the most hard working women , matter of fact one of the most hard working people in king pin!

Visited October 2013

Richmond, Virginia, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love Visiting Ms. P”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Despite being exactly what you would imagine for a bowling alley this is a great place to go for food and drinks. Ms. P is the bar tender and she is sweet, very nice to talk to and makes good, strong drinks. My fiance and I go by for dinner or just drinks weekly, the food is great and the company even better.

Visited July 2013
Midlothian, Virginia
“Great place for the kids!!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I took my 5 kids there this past weekend and had an amazing experience. Literally I paid 1/4th of Upton Alley. The service was on pint with everything. I didnt know that they had a full service restaurant inside. Overall a win win. Would definetly go back. Reccomended for kids birthdays.

Visited August 2013
Midlothian, Virginia, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Family/Couple Bowling”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Nice bowling alley. Good food and drinks available. Moderate priced date or family night out. Lounge available for those who are not into bowling and need somewhere comfortable to hang out.

Visited January 2013
“Terrible!”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

Just left and will never go back!! Manager refused to put up bumpers in our lane for my 10 year old because their "policy" is that bumpers are only allowed for ages 8 and younger. My kids are infrequent bowlers and have never attempted bowling without bumpers. They decided to give it a chance but after 8 straight gutter balls, it was obvious they were not enjoying their bowling experience. I noticed several older kids (at least age 12) bowling with bumpers a few lanes down from us. In fact, most of the lanes had bumpers up, and most of the kids looked between the ages of 10 and 14. I returned to the desk and explained to the manager that my kids were not enjoying their bowling experience and asked him to put up the bumpers in our lane. He refused and said that children over the age of 8 could break the bumpers because they threw the ball so hard. I pointed out all the older kids bowling with bumpers in most of the occupied lanes and he said that was because at least 1 member of their party was under 8, so bumpers were okay. I explained that my 10 year old was not enjoying watching his ball consistently go in the gutter while multiple teenagers a few lanes down celebrated "strikes" thrown in their bumpered lanes. Certainly the risk of breaking a bumper is far greater with a teen bowler than a 10 year old! The manager rudely refused to put up the bumpers, so I got a refund and left.

Not a fun or kid-friendly place!

Visited July 2013