“fancy eatin table”

Dining options: Reservations
Richmond, Virginia
“fancy eatin table”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

went there Saturday with friends from out of town. excellent food, service and a show. been here 3 times now and each time was perfect. reasonable price for what you get.

Visited July 2013

Powhatan, Virginia
“Horrible place”
Reviewed 31 March 2013

We will never go here again. Service staff are unfriendly and aloof. Place does not feel clean. Dreadfully expensive for what you get, and the quality of the food really lacks...If you're looking for good sushi DON'T come here...Go down the street a mile and visit Soya...

Visited June 2012
1 Thank MrsPrigg
Midlothian, Virginia
“Great food & a fun evening!”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Dinner with family & it was excellent. The food is prepared at the grill in front of you; it was done with style & panache, and we had a few laughs while the chef was working on our dinners, as well. Plenty of choices & it was very tasty. I had filet & shrimp, my husband chose scallops & shrimp. Our (grown) children had chicken & shrimp. We all ate with the provided chopsticks, a challenge at times but fun. Nice sized portions of fried rice & veggies served with your main entree. Soup and salad came with the meal, too. The filet was beautifully seasoned, tender enough to melt in my mouth. My shrimp were a good size, really tasty. My husband enjoyed his scallops also - they were a perfect size, not too large & not those little ones. They were cooked just right so they hadn't become rubbery & were seasoned nicely. I would love to go back & we won't wait for a date night or special occasion, either.

• Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
“Friendly chefs, tasty sauce.”
Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

Went for dinner with a party of seven. Dinner was tasty but oddly the restaurant was out of chopsticks and Kirin beer. Both seem to be pretty much staples of habichi restaurants. They were eventually able to dig up a pair of chopsticks for me, and they did have Sapporo beer so the evening was not a total loss. The chef was very pleasant and had a nice performance. On a side note, the side sauce they offer is uniquely different than the standard mustard and ginger sauces (kind of like a variant on 1000 island dressing but very tasty.) This was my third time here and I would recommend.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NEVER AGAIN”
Reviewed 19 November 2012

The Food is so overpriced and the "Spring rolls" were waaaay to greasy! They took too long in coming to the table to take our order and I went for my 12 year anniversary and I was disappointed.

Visited November 2012