“Beautiful Lake View”
Review of Lighthouse Inn

Lighthouse Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mineral
Lighthouse Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Mineral B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This motel has a beautiful view of the Lake, the 2nd fl rooms each have a large balcony with slider, and 2 comfy chairs ( but no table). Our room was large with a cathedral ceiling and ceiling fan, A /C , tv, dresser, 2 beds w/ wall mount lights between , micro and fridge, a table and 2 chairs. There was an extra sink outside the bathroom in bedroom. The bathroom vanity and floor looked new; the painted surfaces appeared to have fresh white paint. There were pictures on the walls. The cons: no frills ;no screen on slider, no coffeemaker, no hairdryer, marginal cleaning, older mattresses and old , worn, print bedspreads, flat weave commercial type carpet, But the view was amazing, and there was a large pavilion by the lake with picnic tables for use of motel and marina guests - very nice! We would stay there again. But, new mattresses and light, clean, new solid color coverlets/spreads would be a much needed and welcome improvement.!

Room Tip: All rooms face the lake.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank gypsy1995

Reviewed 20 October 2012

This hotel is great just to get good fishing done. No extra items like, iron and ironing board. Bed was uncomfortable. The rooms did also have a musty smell like everyone said. But I have seen alot worst rooms. No internet or fitness center. But beautiful view of lake from room.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Sherri S
Reviewed 30 June 2012

I thought the room was not bad. The beds felt like cardboard but the room was clean and the bathroom was updated. The strangest thing was the room was a beach theme but had a camo tv stand. Lol you could tell it was a place intended for men who intended to fish at lake anna. Overall my experience wasnt bad for a place to rest my head,clean up and wake up to a nice view.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank kayandnate
Reviewed 27 August 2011

This room was definitely not worth the nearly $120 we spent for it. Great location on the water, with slips right behind you room for an additional $8. Rooms were musty and probably would have needed a steamer trunk of baking powder to dry out. I still don't know if it was the dampness or an actual cat that caused the urine smell. You know it's bad when your daughter says "Maybe when you're out you can pick up some Febreeze." Unless the price drops to $50 a night, I won't be going back. Also, there's an ice bucket with a liner but no ice machine. There may have been one but there was nobody around that I could ask. We also had a ground level room, 50 feet from the water and the sliding door wouldn't lock. We have a 2.5 year old and had to barricade the door with furniture to make sure he didn't get out in the middle of the night. Again, it would have been nice to have been able to call a front desk or somebody for that.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank FogHornLgHorn
Reviewed 28 July 2009

This was an awful experience. We arrived at the Lighthouse Inn about 9:30pm after driving all day. First impression was it was run down and old. It smelled and there were cobwebs in the corners. We were exhausted so I thought we would deal with it in the AM. I pulled back the cover of the bed I was planning on putting my girls and there were bug in between the sheets. It was awful!!!!!!!! **Warning**

Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
6  Thank BDDCMO

Been to Lighthouse Inn? Share your experiences!