Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
View off the deck.....I have more pictures and virtual tours.....ask me
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

cincidavi...
Norwalk, Connecticut
“Don’t bother.”
Reviewed 11 May 2018 for a stay in August 2017

Rental in VRBO. Dates available. Never heard back from owner. VRBO says owner states not available.

Rental on Trip Advisor. Same thing. Guess it really is just a stinky fishing shack.

Management Response
5 Jun 2018
Ci am in the middle of negotiating with local government to see if I can continue to rent my home. I have not yet responded to my court pleadings....therefore I am unable to give an answer one way or another...and have replied with "not available at this time" . What we have here is an emotional person who jumps to conclusions with basis or knowledge of my property to rate it. Please someone remind the reviewer,at her next diaper change, sometimes there are legitimate reasons for the actions people take. Now Mam, here is your pacy!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing