“Skip Amber Grove At All Costs”
Review of Amber Grove Inn

Amber Grove Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Moseley
Amber Grove Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Moseley B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
Midlothian, VA
Reviewed 19 August 2004

We hosted our wedding at Amber Grove and it was a fiasco. I can't say enough bad things about it. The rooms were dirty and bug infested, and the host/hostess were extremely unaccomodating, rude and unprofessional. Stay away!!!

• Stayed: January 2002
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Management response:Responded 4 October 2004

I was quite surprised when I read this review of our services here at Amber Grove. We host weddings almost every weekend here and I have not been made aware of any of the issues described in this review. What I have consitently heard from client and guest alike is that the food was great, the place is beautiful and everyone was made to feel at home. I am truly sorry that the reviewer did not have a positive experience and I wish they had come to me with their concerns so I could have had an opportunity to address them then instead of after the fact. I want to ensure that whoever reads this review that we take it very seriously and will redouble our efforts to maintain Amber Grove as a premier wedding venue.

Been to Amber Grove Inn? Share your experiences!